1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brett Seymour's out for r.o.s

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by hoax1210au, Sep 17, 2008.

1. hoax1210au

hoax1210au Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  2. Central Coast Eagle

Central Coast Eagle Active Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 2
    It doesn't say for sure he's out for the season. But that's good news for us i guess. Although I'd rather play the sharks in the grand final then the storm.

3. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    Gee that is bad luck for the Sharks, I really feel for them ;)

4. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    Talk about a pack of morons on that blog though!!! Makes even some of the worst Manly forums like quite gentle!!

5. SilentBob

SilentBob Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    I haven't watched him very closely lately, is he much of a loss for them?

6. willstyles

willstyles Active Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    He's been a good part of their attack, and considering they don't score a lot of points as it is...you'd have to think that is a blow.

He misses a lot of tackles though. I imagine the big thing is that they don't have a heap of depth. I guess they can bring Blake Green into the halves and Terence Seu Seu back onto the bench as replacement hooker...

7. eagle_predator

eagle_predator Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You gotta laugh how some of those fish finger supporters are saying Bird should be back in the side lol

8. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,763 / 72
    Jezz that is a shame for the Sharks, especially with Gaol Bird being unable to play - tough luck - hehehehe

9. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    If the Sharks renege and allow Bird to play it will be the biggest travesty of justice ever served.

10. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    What a joke, the back of the Telegraph has Seymour whinging about his 'grand final' dream being over.  That's all it was really, a dream.  They had no chance either with him or without.