Brett or Peta

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No direct answer to this as it all depends on what you're trying to achieve and we all have different views.
I'd personally like a little from column A and a little from column B.

Snake said:
wedgetail eagle said:
gotsy said:
Personally I'd re-sign Hiku. I love Brett, but with all his injuries in the last 18 months, and him missing a lot of games.
Agree, 100%.Concentrate on Hiku, because right or wrong, someday Stewart will retire.

Someday every player will retire, but when they are still playing great football, they are worth keeping over a rookie. I can't imagine Hiku having the pace or telepathy to pounce on Glenn's grubber against Souths in the Prelim last year, nor can I imagine him having the nous or sleight of hand to put Balin over down a short side in the same game.

He is still a match winner in the biggest games of the season. A champion with a couple of good years ahead of him!

If all clubs ever did was plan for the future, they would miss the present and be stuck in a rebuilding phase year in year out.

Just look at the Aussie Cricket team prior to last summer - The mantra from CA was "we're looking to the future" whilst moving on the #3 world ranked batsman (Katich) and selecting on future expectations rather than current and past performance and we know how that ended up. Enter Boof as coach and it doesn't matter how old you are, if you're needed and up for the battle, jump on board.
Snake every day of the week for me - can't believe there is this much discussion on it.

Never knock a champion
They have a habit of making a fool of you.

PK is young,talented and a prospect- but we have only seen him in action and realised some of his worth because snake has been missing in action.

When we lose possibly our best and most influencial player we think the worst,but low and behols,PK has done good in Snakes absence and made us feel the world is not that bad.Well done PK and well done manly fans for support.

But remember,PK was filling in and deputising-Snake has been and in round 1 showed,he still is one of the best ever and that the way it should be viewed.

I like PK and hope he has a future with Manly but it can't be at the expense of Snake.

When in doubt pick your best-if it was thje races Snake would be odds on and PK would be don't leave out of multiples and could suprise because has talent

Go manly-

Snake is the best fullback the game has seen since Churchill,Langlands, Eadie. Only injury has prevented him from being NSW Origin and Australian fullback for the last 7 or 8 yrs. His allround ability is streets ahead of the diver and the grub. There is no argument here, reduculous to suggest otherwise.

A fit and healthy Snake in our back line, all the time. Hiku will get his chance.

Whether or not he stays until that chance comes is another question.

Looks like he might re sign with us though.

Snake, no contest...but we really need this contract debacle with his brother sorted ASAP.

Peta is a better fullback than winger; and suits the centre position even more, long-term.

He's just not quick enough, and gets wasted on the wing. Solid and dependable at the back...but there's only one Snake .

6/71 said:
The future is more important than the past for mine.

one foot in the past, and one foot in the future, leaves you standing in a perfect position to piss on "today".

As it stands, Snake is better than Hiku, so we continue with the Snake!

Las Vegas Blvd said:
Would you rather a man fit keen and ready to go our a man more injury prone than Christopher Reeve ?
I would rather the Sea eagles fly with Super man than Robin any day feathered friend !!! :)

The real question should be, who will be the starting wingers when Tafua comes back into the side. Hiku has the added value in that he can cover fullback if Stewart has an on field injury.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6