Breakout Star of 2024

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Stewbojevic

Reserve Grader
Who do you think will be Manly’s breakout star of 2024?

We don’t have many young guys in our top 30 and very few who haven’t debuted yet, so I thought I’d leave it open to interpretation rather than focusing on the rookie-factor.

For me, I’ve got a feeling we’ll start seeing the best of Burbo this year.

Fainu. Sorry about that, I too are looking forward to seeing Brooks on our team with a bit of help for him for a change, but I also feel this may be the start of Burbos best. Also looking forward to seeing Koula, he was great and I think he can be even better yet.

Not sure we have a break out.

Humphreys?
Despite being a first grade regular may be Paulo?
Actually perhaps the best odds should be on Faulalo!
Tigers took our up and coming guns. Any break will really be a break out. Every now and then they do happen.

I hope Brooks has a great season, finally gets a chance to play his natural game without the weight of expectations.
Fingers crossed, GCKT to have a standout year (from memory he only played 2 games last year, so can still get Dally M Rookie of the Year in 2024)
Koula is going to have a massive season as well.

I hope Brooks has a great season, finally gets a chance to play his natural game without the weight of expectations.
Fingers crossed, GCKT to have a standout year (from memory he only played 2 games last year, so can still get Dally M Rookie of the Year in 2024)
Koula is going to have a massive season as well.

This talk about Brooks coming to Manly to avoid the high expectations of premiership Winning success is illogical . Brooks has not achieved finals footy in his 10 years with the Tigers and he has not come to Manly for a holiday to surf on Manly beach
Pressure to Perform as a Professional is a given . Especially at a Hight profile proud Winning club like Manly . Brooks is a spine player and spine players are expected to shine
To bubble wrap some one from the ruthless and realistic results driven premiership winning business does not build resilience .
The Bottom line and the moral of the story is ...
If we can not handle pressure we cannot manage success
We all hope as you do @Blake that Brooks has a successful season playing finals footy for Manly .

Looking forward to seeing the Exciting GCKT and the Explosive Koula dominate in 2024

Schuster. Fanciful thinking of course, but if he has a blockbuster year, then the Sea Eagles will surely be featuring in the finals. His breakout year was actually 2021 when he was included in the Dally M Rookie nominations

I expect Manly to be one of the best attacking teams in 2024 (hopefully, with outstanding defence as well). There will be improvement for attacking players such as Brooks (ten tries), Koula, Garrick, Saab and so on. GCKT will become a NRL regular and if the injury gods are kind, players like Sipley, Burbo & Paseka will continue to improve.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8