Brawl not a good look, but everyone looked

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rex

Bencher
I grew up eating and breathing rugby league. From my earliest days as a ball boy in Cessnock seeing grown men throw punches at each other in the heat of the moment has always been part of the game. If we are going to be honest, the majority of rugby league people, including myself, absolutely love it. What Manly and Melbourne got up to the other night was no worse than what I saw every weekend running the sidelines in Cessnock back in the '80s.

Read the full article

Good on ya Johns. Best written thing I've seen about the fight.

And he's right too about why people don't let their kids play.

Nice little dig at Buzz's worst fight ever in there too1 :)

I'd be more worried about my children being exposed to RL players who took illegal drugs during their career and were never sanctioned for it because they happened to be extremely talented. What sort of message does that send a child, if you are good enough you can get away with anything and never have to take responsibility for yourself. Why doesn't the media jump on that issue ?

Best thing written about this farce! I actually have a lot of time for Joey as a commentator.

If only Gallop and the NRL would listen to people who have actually played the game and nailed the media from the outset rather than feeding the sharks in their frenzy.

Love him or hate John's understand RL and his assessment couldn't have been put any better.

Bloody spot on!!!! Gallop is a hypocritical piece of gutter trash and the sooner he has nothing to do with League the better. The AFL's administration would never let the Daily Telegraph ect write whatever the hell they like about their game but Gallop just bends over and takes it like the bitch he is.

As others have said, he is spot on.

If the kids are going fight because they see "their hero's" doing it, then why wasn't Carney wiped from the game for all the kids who will grow up and DUI ?? !!

Brookie4eva said:
As others have said, he is spot on.

If the kids are going fight because they see "their hero's" doing it, then why wasn't Carney wiped from the game for all the kids who will grow up and DUI ?? !!

Because Carney is nobodies hero?

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7