Brad Scorpio Parker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

KNUCKLES

weights before dates
I tell you what.. Parker is quickly becoming one of my favourites in the maroon and white. He improved leaps and bounds last season and that just may be due to layying centre rather than wing or perhaps the Des factorbut regardless we are really starting to see the fruits of his game. I just love the way he runs the ball with aggression, his strong carries are on par with suli at times. The lines he runs as well, omg are almost suicidal I love it. Him and thommo run the best lines at full steam. Great to watch and something others can learn from him. He has absolute passion for the jersey

I tell you what.. Parker is quickly becoming one of my favourites in the maroon and white. He improved leaps and bounds last season and that just may be due to layying centre rather than wing or perhaps the Des factorbut regardless we are really starting to see the fruits of his game. I just love the way he runs the ball with aggression, his strong carries are on par with suli at times. The lines he runs as well, omg are almost suicidal I love it. Him and thommo run the best lines at full steam. Great to watch and something others can learn from him. He has absolute passion for the jersey
Agree completely, he’s thrived under Des and is getting better and better.

He does well, but he probably gave the winger the ball too early on 2 occasions yesterday. Both were touch and go but you never know. Just could have held the defence off a bit more first IMO
You are very correct in that assumption. I noticed one occasion when Turbo passed too early to him and he passes to early to Horhay. We had them beat down that edge and passed to quickly to draw the man in.

He does well, but he probably gave the winger the ball too early on 2 occasions yesterday. Both were touch and go but you never know. Just could have held the defence off a bit more first IMO
He should of dummied and backed himself early in the first half when jorgey was tackled short but Jorge has scored more often than not in those types of situations

I believe The mad professor has inject Calf's blood into Scorpio . Very impressed with his kamikaze running and sound defence . No opposing centre has out played him .
I also believe he will only get better with more games and more doses of calf blood

what do we think of Parker the last 8 weeks?
Tonight he was extremely poor with a couple of play the ball mistakes, poor D and falling over every 2nd time he touched the ball.

I am not sure about his long term future with Funa, Morgan and Ben T coming thru.

Funa and Morgan are definitely faster and off more in attack.

He has dropped down the order for me. I went from considering him the worst player I’ve seen for Manly to admiring his play. I wouldn’t be punting him, he is a very good depth option, but we need to be doing better as a starting option

He plays far better with Walker inside him, which shows the ability Walker has as a 6. When he gets the ball in the right place he runs very good lines and that’s what Walker serves him up, Cust hasn’t developed that ability

There is not much in Parker’s game other than defence.

Not a threatening type player, I have thought for a while that he could get cut. But he is not the lonely soldier there with our team underperforming.

He’s rubbish, dropped off tackles, guaranteed to drop the pill at two time every game. Sorry but Brad needs to go next year.
Brad tires hard and has played some competent games but premiership winning players are consistent performers . Brad has plenty of heart but he lacks the classical attributes of a strike centre
There is no sentiment in the NRL Its all about winning

I had a very similar view to KiwiEagle. Hated him, admired him and now just feel he’s bottom of the pecking order. After last night I wouldn’t care if we punted him. He and Levi ruined momentum last night on numerous occasions. Parker through error and Levi through poor decision making. Do we have another option at 9? We r going to need one for next year.

We’ve been so lucky to have a constant high caliber centre pairing from Steve Bell, Matai and Lyon. We all have a sentimental hope for young locals, and a red head Manly local gave us someone to invest in.
Last year he blew us away by finally living up to some of those hopes. But the centre position has changed a lot since last year and Suli and Parker are not known to create points.
I know that is typically a playmakers responsibility but we’ve had centres that create too.
Get walker back there next year with Funa.
We need points and youth like Penrith have done over time.

1. Turbo
2. Saab
3. Walker
4. Funa
5. Harper/Hoppa
6. Shoe
7. DCE
8. AFB
9. Fainu/Foran
10. Kapow
11. Gauc
12. Siro
13. Jurbo

14. Crocker/Cust/ZDC
15. Paseka
16. Keppie/Boyle
17. JetSki/new guy

Reserves:
Suli, Waddell*, Toffee*, Saddler, Smith?
If the squads get reduced to 26 as reported I’d let go Parker, Elliott and maybe Toffee?

I haven’t put tireless thought into this so no pressure Des!
Just murky morning ideas

Someone said let’s bring Fitzgibbon in for season 22. Cheeky.. but a thought...

You’ve got next year to prove yourself Des!

There is not much in Parker’s game other than defence.

Not a threatening type player, I have thought for a while that he could get cut. But he is not the lonely soldier there with our team underperforming.
And he dropped off some important tackles last night. Disappointing

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8