Booze Rothfield at it again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Buzzy likes speaking crap when Manly is going well and I would take his dribble with a grain of salt. I do realise Manly haven't been good on the injury front for years so that review if true could help us turn around on our players getting injuried especially during training.

I'm loving the Shoe and his work this year, but does anyone really think he was in the running for an Origin debut in Game 1 ?? He's playing well but he's a season or two off Origin for mine - but it makes for a great beat up. As for Siro - he's no stranger to an injury, he can find them.
At the very best he might have got a run in the training squad for origin for the experience and as an up and comer... but no game time this year. Just too many proven performers ahead of him at this stage of his career.

Don’t stress people, it’s just Buzz doing Buzz things. Smash a bottle of Jack and it all makes sense...

Buzz has picked up on the numerous posts we have on Silvertails about our number of training injuries. It is an issue. As for whether their is player unrest about it I'd say it is unlikely.
But if you check the injury lists of the other clubs we certainly are among the worst affected.
The 'Riff have just one player unavailable.
Doesn'tmatta has three and Souffs four.
Little wonder that these clubs are in the top four.

I see a lot of the guys around town after training grabbing a coffee. A lot of them are wearing shorts - fixing leg issues could be as simple as telling them to train in long tights. Keep the legs warmer, less risk of niggles. That's a basic move for runners...

I see a lot of the guys around town after training grabbing a coffee. A lot of them are wearing shorts - fixing leg issues could be as simple as telling them to train in long tights. Keep the legs warmer, less risk of niggles. That's a basic move for runners...
They should also smother their legs in dencorub.

I'm loving the Shoe and his work this year, but does anyone really think he was in the running for an Origin debut in Game 1 ?? He's playing well but he's a season or two off Origin for mine - but it makes for a great beat up. As for Siro - he's no stranger to an injury, he can find them.
Agree. I'll bet they would have made him 19th man like Campbell Graham and had him in the squad for experience etc but no way he would have played. Rothfield just being Rothfield re that.

Article on this on Fox ends with "It is an interesting watch this space story over the next couple of weeks to see if Manly can sort this out.” Which I believe is that pathetic drunk commenting on the mendacity of his own trash - it might be true, just wait and see...maybe

So a self-admitted "Watch this Space story" - accompanied with pictures showing sub-text like "There are major dramas at the Sea Eagles"

Your columnist has it on good authority by inside sources that Rothfield finishes the dregs of other people's drinks left vacated at the pub. Watch this space!

Great, all I'm gonna see now is his face when I give the misso a good spank

I would hope that the Admin remove this post ... in this day and age, and in the environment of footballers continuing to disrespect and commit violence against women your post is not funny ... and comparing your wife's behind to Slothfield's face is doing her a disservice and a disgraceful insult to your lady ...

I am going to demand all statues of you be destroyed ....

O
No wonder he talks sh't all the time..he's got a face like a spanked arse.
I think I found who spanked his face

1624249412021.png

I would hope that the Admin remove this post ... in this day and age, and in the environment of footballers continuing to disrespect and commit violence against women your post is not funny ... and comparing your wife's behind to Slothfield's face is doing her a disservice and a disgraceful insult to your lady ...

I am going to demand all statues of you be destroyed ....

Maybe that's what he calls his peni5 ?

If he was reporting about home brew ingredients or where to buy the cheapest wine, I'd back him to be spot on....as for footy, "Rudolf" is a busted old flog....

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12