Blessed to have the Trbojevic family in our Club

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Jay Eagle

Reserve Grader
Awesome family, great interview with their parents and Jake taking his bro Ben as his plus 1 for the limited invite Dally M's night, shows me the real family bond and love they have for each other.

Des mentioned just how good a person Tom is and that is what makes him a great footy player.

We need 30 players with the "Trbojevic" attitude at our great club and we can do nothing but succeed.

I will say going through the last couple of years watching and reading player interviews we are well on track, great bunch of people playing for our great club.

And me paying for 4 seats in the Jane Try Stand for the last 2 seasons and only getting to go to a couple of games makes it easier to swallow when I see people like the Trbojevics representing us!

Looking forward to 2022.... Absolute MANLY PRIDE since 1972

Awesome family, great interview with their parents and Jake taking his bro Ben as his plus 1 for the limited invite Dally M's night, shows me the real family bond and love they have for each other.

Des mentioned just how good a person Tom is and that is what makes him a great footy player.

We need 30 players with the "Trbojevic" attitude at our great club and we can do nothing but succeed.

I will say going through the last couple of years watching and reading player interviews we are well on track, great bunch of people playing for our great club.

And me paying for 4 seats in the Jane Try Stand for the last 2 seasons and only getting to go to a couple of games makes it easier to swallow when I see people like the Trbojevics representing us!

Looking forward to 2022.... Absolute MANLY PRIDE since 1972
We’ll put mate. So many positives about this family and they are Manly to the core!
What pisses me off though is I tuned into 360 to see the recap of the Dally Ms on Monday night and not one word of Tom winning. Nope let’s talk about the Storm pair on the powder for a full segment tho. Fair go and they wonder why people switch off of rugby league. They never report the positives and it must be hard for guys like the Turbos and DCE to be lumped with guys like Munster and co in the code.

A picture says a thousand words:

On the news last night was footage of Tom being sheepishly (and/or half-heartedly) congratulated by the gargoyle-like Brandon Smith.

Schadenfreude. Just a quick reminder of what could really be going on inside the Melbourne ‘machine’.

Last edited:
A picture says a thousand words:

On the news last night was footage of Tom being sheepishly (and/or half-heartedly) congratulated by the gargoyle-like Brandon Smith. What a loathsome little grub is Brandon.

As for Mameron Cunster, I always thought the bloke looked highly agitated on the field, as though he couldn’t wait for his next hit - of something. Anything.

Schadenfreude. Just a quick reminder of what could really be going on inside the Melbourne ‘machine’.
I'm with you on Smith, I picked him early days to be the sort of bloke you'd get pretty sick of being around, always having to be the centre of attention & forcing his "joviality" on you whether you were interested or not.

Unfortunately this constitutes "being a character" in the NRL but give me the likes of Turbo, Jake, Garrick, Harper any day.

Definately the types you can build a stable and successful club around....there's years of success coming up and T's are the key part of it all...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8