Blah Blah Blah - Think about it

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Sir Pigman

Reserve Grader
There are so many posts I read but let’s sum up our issues.

1. No Tom T - We had similar issues when Snake was out. It’s hard for us to replace a core player. Dylan is not a Fullback.

2. Sell Marty - Marty was killing it 2 years ago when he had a good hooker. Api & Manase were hookers that sniffed around. Marty was no 1 in the League for offloads mostly to API & Manase. Unfortunately In the past Des has been able to make Nuffies into something which has worked well for us. Croker is supposed to be as fit as anyone but he isn’t the answer.

3. Defence wins - When we had our last successful sides we had a group of players that could defend our line. The defence line speed was even better when other sides came off their line. We would put pressure on sides and they would turn it over.

Defence wins every time. Attack will come. Mistakes are killing us.

Let’s protest - Yeah Nah. It all Comes down to good football club decisions. We might not be happy with how things are going but storming the Whitehouse will do nothing.

There are so many posts I read but let’s sum up our issues.

1. No Tom T - We had similar issues when Snake was out. It’s hard for us to replace a core player. Dylan is not a Fullback.

2. Sell Marty - Marty was killing it 2 years ago when he had a good hooker. Api & Manase were hookers that sniffed around. Marty was no 1 in the League for offloads mostly to API & Manase. Unfortunately In the past Des has been able to make Nuffies into something which has worked well for us. Croker is supposed to be as fit as anyone but he isn’t the answer.

3. Defence wins - When we had our last successful sides we had a group of players that could defend our line. The defence line speed was even better when other sides came off their line. We would put pressure on sides and they would turn it over.

Defence wins every time. Attack will come. Mistakes are killing us.

Let’s protest - Yeah Nah. It all Comes down to good football club decisions. We might not be happy with how things are going but storming the Whitehouse will do nothing.
So whats your point?... we are going ok?... Who is the last Nuffie Des has turned around lately?...Actually who has Des made a better player since he has been back?

I keep on saying some supporters seem delusional. If you enjoy Manly getting flogged with no improvement in sight that's fine but don't take it out on us concerned supporters.

So whats your point?... we are going ok?... Who is the last Nuffie Des has turned around lately?...Actually who has Des made a better player since he has been back?
No we are not going ok. Des has Brought nuffies in Shane Rodney - George Rose - Wolfman etc etc. Every good side brings through Nuffies that are cheap and come good. Sorry I’m the drink and maybe should reply to messages tomorrow.

Attack me as much as you like but am I wrong with what I suggested ?

No we are not going ok. Des has Brought nuffies in Shane Rodney - George Rose - Wolfman etc etc. Every good side brings through Nuffies that are cheap and come good. Sorry I’m the drink and maybe should reply to messages tomorrow.

Me tooooo...Cheers brother

Oops sorry this time around Des hasn’t brought through anyone.

Shane Rodney a nuffie? That'll do me.

Up there with Steven Bell in my opinion as one of the most under rated players to have ever laced a boot in the NRL.

Shane Rodney a nuffie? That'll do me.

Up there with Steven Bell in my opinion as one of the most under rated players to have ever laced a boot in the NRL
The point re Nuffies is that you recruit a player that nobody really wants but as time goes by they end up being a gun. I’m not certain people have read the post before replying.

The fact is the side is playing with zero confidence, effort is there until something goes against them
I read a passage from Ser8 earlier that was 100% correct
Manly had an "all out" mentality early vs Illawarra with offloads and slick shifts, but just chose the wrong options at vital times and forgot once their busted the line, kick down the front door and play direct, the continued sideways play lead to errors and confusion ....only Paseka and Aloiai went North and were both cm's from scoring and completely changing the momentum of the game.
Unfortunately also our left edge lacks that bit of pace to convert opportunities to points, Schu gave 3-4 chances the best sides would cash in on

The fact is the side is playing with zero confidence, effort is there until something goes against them
I read a passage from Ser8 earlier that was 100% correct
Manly had an "all out" mentality early vs Illawarra with offloads and slick shifts, but just chose the wrong options at vital times and forgot once their busted the line, kick down the front door and play direct, the continued sideways play lead to errors and confusion ....only Paseka and Aloiai went North and were both cm's from scoring and completely changing the momentum of the game.
Unfortunately also our left edge lacks that bit of pace to convert opportunities to points, Schu gave 3-4 chances the best sides would cash in on
Agree 100%

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8