blacktown workers / sea eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
was at Wentworth Park today watching the BWSE versus Newtown ,what a great game ,BTSE won 24-4 ,great crowd , even though , manly fans were scarce...there was someone there recording so I'd say there will be video forthcoming ....
Well thats your opinion.

Thanks for the info mal. :)

was at Wentworth Park today watching the BWSE versus Newtown ,what a great game ,BTSE won 24-4 ,great crowd , even though , manly fans were scarce...there was someone there recording so I'd say there will be video forthcoming ....
I couldn’t get Newtown to cough up any details of teams. BWSE has vanished on social media and MWSE seems to be ignoring today’s trial. Any info welcome!

6 tries to 1 very physical game ,I liked the structure and possitive attitude of the team, defence was outstanding ..

M
6 tries to 1 very physical game ,I liked the structure and possitive attitude of the team, defence was outstanding ..
Mate,can you confirm or deny if Sika Manu was playing?I have someone I was talking to who is adamant that he was playing/trialling yesterday?

sorry, wasn't close enough to know anyone,(up in crow tower), also there were no programs to know anything on the day..

A dominant display, and seems the young blokes also got in on the act with a double to Anderson and tries to Paseka, Manase and T Wright along with Gosiewski’s 4.

The Blacktown win is a good start to the weekend and for moral as well.
Well done boys !!!

Write up and highlights. Like the look of T Wright kicking game and Manase in and around the ruck.

https://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2018/03/17/gosiewski-stars-in-blacktown-demolition/
Thanks for that link, smithy!
Manase is looking really, really good. Joey Lussick did well at half, and Tom Wright looked fit and sharp. I know he can be up and down, but performances like that from Wright make me question whether or not it's a waste of talent turning him into a centre. He really is a skilful player.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8