Blacktown Workers ... 2023 ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Austin Dias is a machine, stepping up to cover both starting prop spots.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230829_161035_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20230829_161035_Facebook.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 13
I noticed something real impressive from those highlights, Schu actually takes the defensive line on before trying the pretty passes....this is a MUST imo where Schu needs to just get that ball a few times early and run hard with that late footwork....will bend the line all day and will take heat off his passing game as defence will be in 2 minds.
Many of his games in Top grade he just has PASS on the brain and if he can challenge the opposition with his running game, I feel this will open up his options, gain confidence and having him a "Tougher" footy player who can show them why he is on the big bucks...
One of his runs early in the 2nd half got the team a try and they never looked back. I agree that taking on the line more rather than predictable no looking passing will help his game.

How this kid has not made an appearance in 1st grade this year is weird. Not only did he bag a couple of tries yesterday, he also ended up as the leading try scorer in the Reserves competition with 29 tries. he is also a terrific goal kicker. Given our wing problems this year, how does he not make 1st grade with those credentials??.
Can he tackle?.. we see with Shu the step down in class at Reggies level..Clayton might be a terrific reserve grader but not ready for NRL.. its a big step up.. Weekes, Arthur, Johns, even Boyle look like superstars in the Reggies but they are all very average first graders

Can he tackle?.. we see with Shu the step down in class at Reggies level..Clayton might be a terrific reserve grader but not ready for NRL.. its a big step up.. Weekes, Arthur, Johns, even Boyle look like superstars in the Reggies but they are all very average first graders
Hard marker there Jay. If you have watched any of the games this year you will know that he actually can tackle and he can take a high ball. Not sure how you would classify someone who scores 29 tries in a season, 8 more than the 2nd place getter as "average". He also plays centre. Definitely deserves a shot in the 1sts.

I have only seen a small sample size of highlights but he looked as good as Ray Ray in the clips (and more athletic.

I know it is Gus but this is worth a listen

Towards the end he talks about how the dogs / his approach to lower grades. Long story short he states they do not care about the result but only about the players development which even includes positional changes during a game that can have an impact on the result.

I have always felt that was Des's approach to the lower grades (and was Bozo's back in the day...for the older ones among us I seem to remember years we did not win a reserve grade game!)

My gut feel is eligibility doesn’t kick in this week as the NRL side played. In other words these are our 2nd string players this week.

If Workers make it through to next round then minimum games might come into it as NRL side is out?

Having said that not sure how Matterson starts given he played last night?

Anyone know how we can watch the BWSE game today? How do you get onto the NSWRL TV thing?? I’m not on Facebook. Is that the only way?
It seems Facebook's the only way, sorry I can't help.

Yes, surprised Schu and Tuilagi are playing but all the better. Go BW Sea Eagles!!

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8