Blacktown Workers ... 2023 ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Vaega deserves a chance to finish the job this week against Melbourne if he's fit and available. Dude can be a loose cannon but he currently probably offers more fear to the opposition and inspiration (those hits have an effect) than Tuipulotu, at this stage.

Maybe tearing it up in Cup is what Tui needs confidence wise as he's clearly struggling but I suspect despite my wishes - fitness, form and stats aren't on my side. My call for Vaega is an admitedly armchair, pure reactional take after Tui's string of recent poor form and our eventual embarrasment to Parra trying to trigger change through posting on a fan forum.

Hope you're reading this Siebs and co.

Anyway when are we ditching Blacktown, I thought this was a Fulton(s?) intiative?

I too want Vaega given a few games. He will better doing the hard runs off the tryline. But he does have the error in him and does miss a few bombs directed at him. He adds some excitement and colour to the game.

Geeez, I wonder the deal is with Myers. He's been dropped back to Flegg for the past few weeks and now Zac Fulton is picked ahead of him for a centre spot for Blacktown. Fulton is no centre!

Kelma playing for Blacktown.

I assume Boyle better after being knocked out a couple of weeks ago?

Zac will not be a centre on the day. Harper, Arthur & RayRay will drop back to Blacktown. Possibly Weekes as well if Turbo plays. Zac will shift to the forwards. Fainu, if not moved into the 17 will probably be 18th man and if so, could be available for Blacktown on the Sunday.

Interesting front row selection lol

IMG_8386.jpeg

Fainu and Weekes playing NSW Cup. Toby on bench .

For Souths, a big out, Peter Mamouzelos. Last year, should have been playing first grade as hooker. Must be in the NRL for Cook I assume.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8