Blacktown Workers ... 2023 ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
What the farrkkk is wrong with these players? Pushing unnecessary passes after a lengthy spell of mistakes. Completely lack of footy IQ for so many of them.

6-again on the last tackle of a 7-tackle set. Comical

And then give away a penalty on the 4th tackle of the following set. Great to see the defence hold up despite our best efforts to make it hard for ourselves.

As I said , I reckon we’ll lose Toby , he’s got a Turbo & a whiz kid in front of him.
Toby and weekes if we are not careful

Weekes yes he playing 6 today but when at full strength he is not worth just coming off the bench.

Toby playing well today as well as toff

Jeez Toby looks good with ball in hand.
Toby should be playing first grade but where? He's not in our first grade 'style' of play. He's a better player than Lachie Miller. He has a that Edwards Lachlan coote all energy type fullback. I'd argue Souths could use someone like that but they're burning someone even more gifted in taffe in reserves.

Certain fullbacks determine the style you play look at the choice the cows made between the hammer and the glass last night.

Toby would throw the first grade sea Eagles out of whack completely but would slot into the Panthers or the tigers or the Broncos easily.

Parramatta might be a good fit for him with gutho at six and brown roving at nine.

Toby should be playing first grade but where? He's not in our first grade 'style' of play. He's a better player than Lachie Miller. He has a that Edwards Lachlan coote all energy type fullback. I'd argue Souths could use someone like that but they're burning someone even more gifted in taffe in reserves.

Certain fullbacks determine the style you play look at the choice the cows made between the hammer and the glass last night.

Toby would throw the first grade sea Eagles out of whack completely but would slot into the Panthers or the tigers or the Broncos easily.

Parramatta might be a good fit for him with gutho at six and brown roving at nine.
Sorry brown at lock helping an aging Hodgson at nine

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10