Blacktown v NZW live

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Wouldn't want to see lane anywhere near first grade on this form. Just going through the motions, zero urgency, dropped a few balls, soft running, looks disinterested. Perret the standout in first half, the rest look like nsw cup is about the right level. Still. Doing well 10 all halftime against leaders.
Thanks IGOR . Keep up with the updates

Yes. Perrett very impressive as is Amone.

10 all at half-time with the undefeated Warriors time. What I have noticed is that we have a small team with Lussick, Godinet and Cullen and very noticeable on our line in defence. However, they are showing heaps of courage so far.

You get the impression that the floodgates will open at some stage but great effort so far.

Yes, Lane has put down about 5 balls this half. To be fair, a couple of passes were probably thrown too hard to him. He needs to improve.

Perrett is ready for 1st grade again and what a position to be in with Lussick coming back as well. Great depth at prop within the club! Bit of a change!

Is Amone in no.10? He's been good so far too. I like his efforts and keeps going after being tackled. Makes more metres after contact.

Perrett looks a class above them. Good signs from him.

Perrit, Cullen, Lussick and the number 17 standouts. Lane is either playing wide to instruction or he just doesn't put in , they are giving Warriors a run for their money at the moment.

Number 22? He's not in the big league.
Anyone know who he is?
These idiots don't tell you.

Our fullback not very impressive, poor hands. Has dropped a couple of sitters but gets up smiling. Should be hooked. Cullen tries hard but seems to take a lot of wrong options - overplaying his hand. Needs to settle down and just play what's in front of him.
Don't start me on smiling players after a mistake or a loss.
And lane needs a pre game visit from Igor.

That's 5 losses!!

Gotta say our depth isn't ........deep, which is why putting us as top 4 is stretching it just a little.

They're even harder to watch up here. Monsoonal trough over the Foxtel dish!

I was lucky to get Friday's game uninterrupted. I thought Amone looked good Perret is pure potential needs a rocket up him.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12