Blacktown season review

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
More wraps for Tom Amone.

https://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2018/10/09/season-review--blacktown-workers-sea-eagles/

THE RISING STAR
It's hard to go past Tom Amone.

The rampaging forward proved unstoppable for the Workers in 2018, working tirelessly on either side of the ball and earning valuable field position with his strong carries.
The 22-year-old was ranked first in the competition for post-contact metres (1327),third total run metres (3428) and total runs (329), and averaged almost 30 tackle per game.

He was rewarded with a place on the interchange bench in the Intrust Super Premiership Team of the Year, a well-deserved reward for one of the most consistent and influential players in Workers side.

I suppose Easts have offered him a contract lol.

This guy sounds good . Under a good coach he should become even better
Another good thing to look forward to next season .

Even though it was not i st grade , still pretty impressive stats , and still relatively young for a League forward . Hopefully with the right coaching guidance and encouragement ,he will be able to make his mark next season in the Manly i st grade squad .

Frank is a budget listed utility [ taking into account that he can fill in as a centre when other options run out ] and form fell away a bit last season . Don"t expect that much improvement from him next season but again as a budget type player with some reasonable ability , could still have something more to offer ,even just in the depth department .

Was it the 2017 game vs roosters at brookie where frank swatted manu aside like a fly and set up a try?

That was a great game, but the tables have sure turned since then.

I like Amone ... hope he rips in 2019 ...

But a word of caution .... Sipley, Jamil Hopoate and Cameron Cullen all made the 2017 ISP team of the year ..... none of them had what you could call stellar 2018's ..... but Hoppa and Sipley are young .. still time ...

I like Amone ... hope he rips in 2019 ...

But a word of caution .... Sipley, Jamil Hopoate and Cameron Cullen all made the 2017 ISP team of the year ..... none of them had what you could call stellar 2018's ..... but Hoppa and Sipley are young .. still time ...
Agree, with a good coach they will go much better.

Amone plays with heart and does alot of the tough hit ups. Definitely deserves an upgrade. I can see him getting plenty of game time. He's the exact type of hard working forward we need. Rarely makes a mistake either

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8