1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BK Back for Tigers Game

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Canteen Worker, Jul 8, 2007.

1. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    It says so in the Sea Eagle News. Kennedy and his wife Emma are coming to Brookvale to watch the game next Friday as guests of the Manly club. :lol:

I like the last sentences of the article - " I love getting to Brookie and watching the boys play. I made some wonderful friends during my two seasons with the club and regard Manly as my club for life now. My wife and three children are also Eagles." :clap: :clap:

I must say I almost jumped out my seat when I saw the headline prior to reading the article in full!!!

2. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,116 / 287
    No need for the guy. If we are as commited as this weekend....we'll win plenty of games.

Tigers fans must be ****ting themselves !!!

I'll be there @ Brooky this week. Who else is going?

3. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    Of course, watched them win, and lose, everywhere this year.

4. The Gronk

The Gronk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0
    I'm flying up from Melbourne for the weekend, and am getting an earlier flight up so I can go to the game. I'll be on the hill from about 530, testing the quality of local beverages.

Given it will probably be one of only 1 or 2 games I get to this year, I am planning to be pretty loud!!

5. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5