Bit of fun...Who's your pick LOL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Jay Eagle

Reserve Grader
Who would win?.... Why? and What score?

Manly

1- Turbo
2- Taufua
3- Parker
4- Suli
5- Garrick
6- Foz
7- Cust
8- Taupua
9- Croker
10- Aloiai
11- Sironen
12- Davey
13- Jake
14- Keighran
15- De- Luis
16- Gosiewski
17- Ben T
18- Tuitavako
19- Humphries

Sea Eagles

1- Weeks
2- Saab
3- Walker
4- Harper
5- Koula
6- Shuster
7- DCE
8- Paseka
9- Manase Fainu
10- Toff Sipley
11- Olakau'atu
12- Keppie
13- Lawton
14- Funa
15- Saddler
16- S Fainu
17- Tuipulotu
18- D Smith
19- Aukafolau

Would be incredibly difficult for the ref to know which side should get the 6-agains.
I'll say Manly by 40 to 30 (they wouldn't want to bash each other so it would be a very open affair)

Sea Eagles - DCE golden point field goal -31 30

Manly had the chance to win the match in ordinary time with Garrick making a break with Turbo backing up, Saab was reigning them in with no one else chasing in defense with all 23 players screaming one thing or another, all the sideline players were on their feet riding them home, realised they were running the wrong way for the wrong team so passed to Saab only to see him score for the Sea Eagles as everyone was confused whose jersey was Manly and who were the Sea Eagles to level the scores.

Controversy erupted after the game when it was uncovered the Manly Coach Des Hasler was providing information the the Sea Eagle Coaching staff led by Des Hasler.

Referee, Ben fk nut Cummings announced his retirement after the game as a result of being a blubbering mess not knowing who the fking home team was to give a leg up.

Sea Eagles. Shuster, Walker and Saab would have a field day against Suli and Siro would retire hurt by quarter time.

I would actually love to see this match.. would be cheering every try and every tackle.. would definitely leave Brookie a happy fan.. on a serious note would be a cracking game.. pros and cons for both teams.. would be absolute magic game if ALL players played at their absolute best

Sea Eagles FTW. Have the edge in the halves pairing and forward pack.
Without Turbo to G them up though, it would be close.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8