Big Announcement Wed 3/10/18

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I say given how out of depth our owner is with the fans they will use wessel coporate talk
* moving forward and whatnot
* channel partners
* kpis
* economic viability
* 5 point plan on excel
* brand reach
* spending money to make money by athony robbins (take not your tightarse **** penn)
* lowest prices are just the beginning (ask trent he recommends bunnos plastic tables)
* why its a results driven business but only for club legends.
* culture overated - just ask the roosters and craig fitzgibbon. We prefer ex titans yes men who can't win anything. Hell bellamy culture at the storm who wants that.
* the updated 3ds of brookvale - yes we have a new view and yes i been talking to council. But i am just using lip service.

New relocated team website (accidentally leaked). Check it

What year was this pic taken?

36454060_1_L.jpg

Last edited:
I just can't wait for the new diorama..... It cracks me up every time.

Last edited:
North Beach Sea Eagles may be all we have left if rumours come true. There may be a reason why the Penns haven't hired a new coach, more staff and signed players. License sale may well be on the table at the moment according to Hughes and co. on 2SM.

North Beach Sea Eagles may be all we have left if rumours come true. There may be a reason why the Penns haven't hired a new coach, more staff and signed players. License sale may well be on the table at the moment according to Hughes and co. on 2SM.
Why do people listen to Hughes? He will say anything about manly, that bloke.

I
I can't make it tomorrow night is someone going able to let everyone know on here what is said
I will be starting a new thread tomorrow in which I will be providing an almost live update to ST forum members of the announcements as they occur.

If the announcements turn out to be nothing more than a fizzer I will be giving a blow by blow - ringside description of the riot that will occur.:grinning:

I
I will be starting a new thread tomorrow in which I will be providing an almost live update to ST forum members of the announcements as they occur.

If the announcements turn out to be nothing more than a fizzer I will be giving a blow by blow - ringside description of the riot that will occur.:grinning:

Live stream it to facebook or periscope Wheel, we believe in you!

So its big announcement eve. Santas coming people

Bet we get the same **** as last year for christmas and have to look surprised.

So its big announcement eve. Santas coming people

Bet we get the same **** as last year for christmas and have to look surprised.
Come on, come on........ we're going to get a BRAND NEW DIORAMA!!!!! How can you not be excited about that?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12