Bennett

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Snake

Snake's Alive!
Anyone else surprised by Wayne's press conference? He (and Souths) sounds like they have already attained the holy grail. I'm kinda surprised at how excited and reflective they are when they haven't won it yet. He was asked if it was one of his greatest achievements and he didn't knock it away...wtf? The guy's won 7 premierships. Souths have a great roster. I wouldn't say making the GF is a coaching master-stroke and over-achieving for them. They've been to the last 4 prelims in a row. Sooner or later they were going to make the big dance. I'm surprised he is not keeping a lid on things.

With a bit more luck and discipline we would have carved them up last night. I think the Storm would eat them alive. In saying this I would like to see South’s beat the Storm in next weeks GF. NB. I think the Storm will beat Penrith today.

I will be peeved if they win and he has as many titles as us. I don't think they will though. Obviously it is an achievement to make GFs and win a few at three different clubs but at Brisbane he basically had the the Qld Origin side. Mind you how the Broncos are now shows that massive advantages can always be squandered. At Saints and Souths he had well resourced clubs and solid squads when he arrived. When given the challenge of building a club from a low level at Newcastle he walked away.

I will be peeved if they win and he has as many titles as us. I don't think they will though. Obviously it is an achievement to make GFs and win a few at three different clubs but at Brisbane he basically had the the Qld Origin side. Mind you how the Broncos are now shows that massive advantages can always be squandered. At Saints and Souths he had well resourced clubs and solid squads when he arrived. When given the challenge of building a club from a low level at Newcastle he walked away.
Agree with that! He is obviously a decent coach with a simple philosophy that motivates his players. But he is smug and arrogant prick.

Souths last chance at a premiership before the window closes.
I agree souths mates don't agree when I was telling them last night but my bold prediction souths to miss the 8 next year that won't be the same side next year once Wayne leaves with Adam and co.

They won't be winning anything soon after this year. It's this year or bust for me with them.

Can't wait for the fall from grace and will love every minute of it

Dont blame him.. Their only chance to gloat knowing theyll be road kill next week…
4hZZ3Qqx2gSRKICkOO.gif

Yeah don’t know I’d say Penrith might be pretty busted after 2 really brutal games in 2 weeks whereas Souths have had a bit of an armchair ride. I think they have every right to be confident going in to next week

bennett was shafted by brisbane. end of 2018 they had a great group of kids coming thru and they get rid of him for that wood duck seibold.

bennett stays the broncos would have kept every kid they wanted and would have been in the finals.

i understand him wanting to rub their nose in it.

I think Panthers win but they had no excuses last time - they played nervous and got out-competed...

Bennett has this souffs side believing that they can just go out there and play footy because nobody gives them a chance of winning anyway - and that makes them dangerous...

I can assure you the Bunnies will not only miss Waynee Poo, they’ll also be missing Reynolds.

Be surprised to see them top 4 in 2022, maybe they’ll stay in the 8 though.

I agree souths mates don't agree when I was telling them last night but my bold prediction souths to miss the 8 next year that won't be the same side next year once Wayne leaves with Adam and co.

They won't be winning anything soon after this year. It's this year or bust for me with them.

Can't wait for the fall from grace and will love every minute of it
As much as I hate to say it they are a well run club which means that they will slip but will bounce back

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8