Bennett

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Brocky

Reserve Grader
Did anyone see the post match interview after the Newcastle game last nite, this guy is an absolute TOSSER. .check it out on. Nrl.com. what is wrong with this guy, cannot speak or articulate. Love the comment by Browny, Bennett should have thought with his little head instead of his big head and I woululd not have had to rebuild the joint. CLASSIC

Did anyone see the post match interview after the Newcastle game last nite, this guy is an absolute TOSSER. .check it out on. Nrl.com. what is wrong with this guy, cannot speak or articulate. Love the comment by Browny, Bennett should have thought with his little head instead of his big head and I woululd not have had to rebuild the joint. CLASSIC

You've got yer heads mixed up!

(Unless wayne is really impressive in that area!)

The writing was on the wall for Bennett when the Bronc's management put Kevin W on as an assistant. Kevie bailed from the sinking ship last week. Depending on how they go Bennet could be gone as early as after the Origin series.

The writing was on the wall for Bennett when the Bronc's management put Kevin W on as an assistant. Kevie bailed from the sinking ship last week. Depending on how they go Bennet could be gone as early as after the Origin series.

I can't see them sacking Bennett, not publicly.

Bennett will 'retire' at the end of the season if they keep this form up.

I can't see them sacking Bennett, not publicly.

Bennett will 'retire' at the end of the season if they keep this form up.

I have to agree with that, a bit like “ won’t be dropping Thaiday this year “ , I think they’ll just accept they’ve had a tough year and he’ll announce his retirement about August sometime to be effective at seasons end.

His time is up
Bennett has gone Bananas
Time to retire
animated-banana-image-0031.gif

Jack Gibson coached at team only 3 years in a row in one stint at a time per club.
Uncle Whine is proving why.

Back in the 70's I had the (dis)pleasure of marking Bennett in a game .... he was a cranky footballer.

Met him many times in later years when he was coaching Qld and my company was a supplier .... met a lot of the greats over the years ... Bennett remains one of the nicest most genuine fellas I ever met .....

But time stands still for no one ... time to retire old mate ... you're starting to coach like you played ... cranky ..

Back in the 70's I had the (dis)pleasure of marking Bennett in a game .... he was a cranky footballer.

Met him many times in later years when he was coaching Qld and my company was a supplier .... met a lot of the greats over the years ... Bennett remains one of the nicest most genuine fellas I ever met .....

But time stands still for no one ... time to retire old mate ... you're starting to coach like you played ... cranky ..
Great memory to have Woodsie.
I wish you had played against John Grant as well.
And punched the sh*t out of him...

I’ve heard Waynee Poo speak a couple of times at Broncos functions ( in a work not pleasure capacity ) and he’s totally different to what you see in TV, and by totally I mean chalk and cheese!

I think he’s somewhat tarnished his reputation by letting his little head get in the way of his big head so in that statement Nathan Brown is spot on.

It was always about “ doing it for his wife and kids” ( in case you aren’t aware he has a couple of severely disabled children).

Yes time to retire Wayne you and your toyboy Daaaaarius are both past it!!

Last edited:
The way he leaves clubs shows he is rated more highly than he should be

After he left Brisbane they struggled, the Dragons were a mess after he left and he absolutely decimated Newcastle and bailed out halfway through his term leaving someone else to clean up the biggest mess of the nrl era

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8