Ben Turbo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Will on the hill

Bencher
Tipping Member
Ughhh I got money on Manly to win/Parker to score tomorrow so gonna be filthy if he's out ..
Bet should be voided if he doesn't play. As part of a multi, that leg will be voided and odds recalculated. Might depend on who you bet with but it's standard practice for most agencies.

court83

Bencher
Bet should be voided if he doesn't play. As part of a multi, that leg will be voided and odds recalculated. Might depend on who you bet with but it's standard practice for most agencies.
It's just a tab bet for my punters club.. I'm more concerned they wont let me bet again, I'm gonna be at the game tomos, want to have a few bets to cheer on and I don't gamble outside of my punters club bets lol

Ron E. Gibbs

First Grader
Bloke on ABC radio this afternoon said Burbo would definitely be in the 17. Mind you, I think he's a Telegraph reporter, so they might all be regurgitating the same line.

It'll be really exciting for the kid to debut, and I hope it'll be exciting for Jake and Tom as well.

Bearfax

Grizzly old fart
Maybe dreaming but is this a remake of the Lyons-Menzies combination. I shouldnt be putting that sort of pressure on the young lad, but the two of them (Burbo and the Shoe) had a good understanding in the juniors. I just hope he gets a chance to show some of his skills. I dont expect him to get more than 10-15 minutes on the field though, towards the end of the game, when hopefully the game is in the bag.

Rafferty

Mug punter
Bloke on ABC radio this afternoon said Burbo would definitely be in the 17. Mind you, I think he's a Telegraph reporter, so they might all be regurgitating the same line.

It'll be really exciting for the kid to debut, and I hope it'll be exciting for Jake and Tom as well.
Should think so, bit of extra motivation to win, get their young bro a victory on debut, smart move even if Ben only gets 10 mins, all the boys will want to keep the winning streak going as well as get Ben a win on debut.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
1980 grand final, the Berries had 3 Mortimer brothers and 3 Hughes brothers
We have out done the Berry Brothers feathered friend

We currently have a squad of 30 Manly brothers in arms

We love Manly
Meat pies , line breaks , Great tries
Kangaroos
and Turbo cars !!!

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member

Bearfax

Grizzly old fart
If Burbo does get his chance and this is not just another Desmond's smoke and mirrors action, one advantage he has is that the Trbojevic's seem to have a great understanding of each other's play. I would suspect years of backyard strategies will come to the fore in their linking between each other. Be interesting to see.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 5 6 47 12