Ben Ikin...WTF

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
Did I just hear Ben Ikin say that Wendell Sailor was the best winger he as even seen

Mate how is the superstar combo of Ikin and Kent on NRL 360?

I'd gouge my own eyes out before I watched that.

Most commentators at least try and hide their bias.

Brandy was no better tonight. You could really tell he was riding the Goons all the way.

Can't stand Ikin. Just don't like his style. Tries to sound educated by rehashing cliches and loves talking about how bad his career was and doesn't mind mentioning his father in law.

simon64 said:
Most commentators at least try and hide their bias.

Brandy was no better tonight. You could really tell he was riding the Goons all the way.

AAARRRGGGGHH did my head in how obvious was it that he had put money on the dragons. Should be investigated.

Foxtel in previous years had really good footy program's where there was a good discussion mixed with a hint of amusement . Now it's all rubbish and being compered by the boof head elements that have wandered across from free to air channels . The Game Plan is easily the best available now days

used to watch a few of the footy programs but they have all gone way down the toilet. record Sterlo and fast forward through all the rubbish so it is basically down to about 5mins of footy shows in a week.

dceagle said:
Foxtel in previous years had really good footy program's where there was a good discussion mixed with a hint of amusement . Now it's all rubbish and being compered by the boof head elements that have wandered across from free to air channels . The Game Plan is easily the best available now days

We don't get the game plan or any of those.

I like all the shows personally, they all have something different to offer which I like. I hate Ikin and Kent but even that has had some good parts on it

Sterlo is straight out discussion of the upcoming games really, has had some really good features as well, mainly when Stuart let the cameras inside the Parra rooms when they played the Titans, is a view many of us will never get to see. Tomorrow night they are sitting in with the video refs apparently

Ikin has a rare eye condition called reginaterracoma, a debilitating eye condition that renders everything but queensland and queenslanders invisible to the eye.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8