Ben Farrar

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
RE: Ben Farrar - Confirmed

Fonz said:
That bench makes me want to Cream. lol

I wouldn't go that far but you'd be hard pressed to find a better bench in the league IMO.

The only suggestion that I could make to the 2012 YART is that the wing positions won't be set. I can see a healthy competition for the spots developing between the group we have. The only one that stands out as a walk in starter is Wolfman but he will obviously be behind the eight ball thanks to his injury. Intriguing times ahead.

I can't wait to see Darcy have a full year in first grade. Rookie of the year next year? Will he be elligible?

Ben Farrar will be our next Robbo imo

Solid and reliable with a touch extra versatility

Jatz Crackers said:
torana355 said:
That team will dominate Ryan!!

Ive heard Ryan wouldnt mind being dominated by the team.

Netball team, and you have yourself a deal....age window (18-25), k/g's window (45-60).

excellent news... if Hasler gives some playing time to the likes of Whare, Taufua, Shorter and Davey next year and they turn out good, we could be set in depth in the backs for quite awhile.

I never viewed him as a match breaker but the kid can play and slot in to a host of positions. We will need someone with his experience and utility value with the loss of Robbo and Hoppa.

Is there any confirmation he has signed with us? Would be a good pick up as Wolf may not be right for the start of the season, along with the loss of our 2 premiership wingers.

Can't agree with that assessment DSM, he is a very good player. Especially in defence. Have you forgotten that try saver against Melbourne at Olympic Park in 2009? Or his very first game for Manly against Penrith at Penrith? Centre is his best position. Why would they have him back if he was no good?

If this Hoppa stuff is true - expect to see players like Farrar, Oldfield and Whare 'bedded down' longterm. Hopefully Wolfman can put his injuries behind him and have a less injury disrupted career too.

Happy to have Ben back at Manly if it happens. He never let us down before and won't again. He played for Manly in the two years that Brett was out so he didn't get the chance to play in a full strength team, and was out of position for a lot of that time. Would be a good pick up if it happens.

Hope Farrar is over is knee injury and it doesn't cause him any problems in the future.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10