1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Belted the Dogs

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by silvertail, Jul 21, 2012.

1. silvertail

silvertail Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +398 / 6
    There is such a thing as a good loss.

We won the physical battle but lost on the score board. It will take them weeks to get over the belting we dished out. Even better, we look at whole lot healthier than they do leading into the business end of the season.

Our campaign will start picking up momentum from next week. Still very, very good prospects for b2b.

2. MPC75

MPC75 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +180 / 9
    I have to agree with you. I actually think we were the more dominant team last night. We just couldn't turn the dominance into points. If we can match last night's attitude for the rest of the year we can give this comp a good shake.

3. eagles2win

eagles2win Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +494 / 0
    Loading up on the Cowboys next week

4. Eagles2nv

Eagles2nv New Team, New Beginnings 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,412 / 35
    I agree also. If we can play like that for the rest of the season and if we can add snake back to our fire power list, we are in with a good chance.

I think last night we missed snakes ability to score. He is worth 2 tries a game.

• Like Like x 1
  5. MANLY4LIFE

MANLY4LIFE Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +384 / 6
    our attack in the last third needs MAJOR MAJOR overhauling,you cant win if you cant convert your chances and have no structure ,it is very frustrating watching them week in week out have no clue when on the other teams line

6. silvertail

silvertail Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +398 / 6
    DCE and Foz will slightly improve their attack, week by week, for the rest of the year.

All things going to plan, we will have the most dominant halves in the semis.