Barrett’s Presser

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Amazing up 24-6 and you replace the players who got them to that score with a guy with no knees and a no impact forward.

It must be that Hodko and Frankenstein are superb defenders because why would you upset the cohesion of the team by bringing those nobodys on. But hey, I would have been bitching and moaning if he didn't bring anyone on. I was there at Brookie for pretty much the same type of game 2 years ago, Penrith just left it later this time.

Whats really sad is that outside Api, this team is full strength. That's it. It's all we have fellas this year and next, so make that two spoons to defend.

Every other team and the NRL has conned this squad into the worst rebuild in modern history. Whoever was in recruitment and whoever regarded Hodko as fit to play should be shot (Disclaimer: With a water gun full of pee).

NYEagle

Hodko is far from the one responsible for that.....whatever the hell it was out there in the last 13 minutes. His defence was at least OK and we just didn't have the ball for him to slow things down.

Serious???

Are well here you go.

Noun. shagger (plural shaggers) One who shags. (slang) One who has sexual intercourse with many people.

If its rockin'....don't bother knockin'

1978-holden-sandman.jpg

Amazing up 24-6 and you replace the players who got them to that score with a guy with no knees and a no impact forward.

It must be that Hodko and Frankenstein are superb defenders because why would you upset the cohesion of the team by bringing those nobodys on. But hey, I would have been bitching and moaning if he didn't bring anyone on. I was there at Brookie for pretty much the same type of game 2 years ago, Penrith just left it later this time.

Whats really sad is that outside Api, this team is full strength. That's it. It's all we have fellas this year and next, so make that two spoons to defend.

Every other team and the NRL has conned this squad into the worst rebuild in modern history. Whoever was in recruitment and whoever regarded Hodko as fit to play should be shot (Disclaimer: With a water gun full of pee).

NYEagle
Yeah... the Hodko signing is a complete head shaker... made even worse by the fact he’s eating up cap space next year as well.

On NRL.com...

Barrett: We’re in a dog fight
Manly Warringah Sea Eagles coach Trent Barrett does not want his side in the fight to avoid the woodenspoon.

No sh^t champ. Thanks for caring.
He throws out the same sh1t every presser... there’s no way known any other club would be interested in him. And to think we sacked a coach filled with passion who was robbed of a grand final because he finished ninth, with a squad containing no forwards. And to add insult to injury... he had Manly blood coursing through his veins. Unfarking believable.

Last edited:
Time for Barrett to join the other illustrious assistant coaches (Taylor, Fitzgibbon, Furner etc) at some rich club and start getting paid for picking up witches hats. Or have we got him for another couple of years ?
No coincidence that most of the clubs at the bottom of the ladder have a history of ego driven players, administrators etc who think they know best. The environment at this joint was always going to one day catch up with us and fmd it has delivered in spadefuls.

I didn't, I couldn't even watch that game I knew it would end badly.
Penrith have too much enthusiasm to let that sort of opportunity go to waste.

Manly are s*** the club is owned by the biggest dufus in Sydney.
He should sell the club to a consortium of ex players and Manly greats, who combined could throw their considerable experience behind the running of a club,. . the resurrection of a possibly great team

Manly are s*** the club is owned by the biggest dufus in Sydney.
He should sell the club to a consortium of ex players and Manly greats, who combined could throw their considerable experience behind the running of a club,. . the resurrection of a possibly great team

I’m afraid the good old boys wouldn’t have that sort of cash behind them.

Glad I haven’t got a cat at home, otherwise it would have a front row seat to the solar eclipse!
Hmmm. Most cats, mine included, wouldn't have a bar of that. Maybe we'll get Trent a cat so it can give him a hard time. Someone has to.

What about the owners... nothing from them all year... farkin joke. I used to shake my head at the conspiracy theories about Penn wanting us to relocate.

Reminds me of the Movie "Major League" with the chick owner wanting to sell. The only difference is that she looked better in a bikini than the Penn's. Maybe the players will stand up, maybe Marty or Taufua can sacrifice the KFC for a win?

Hated Penn from day 1.

The bullsh*t he fed us fans over sacking Toovey with the famous "results driven business" drivel, that was enough for me to know he was a liar.
How about the bullsht he fed us fans at Brookie the night of the 2011 grand final celebrations. "Great news Des WILL be coach of Manly in 2012".
Next couple days....gooooone.

Baz seems as his trying and players too but it does not seem to be working.
The use of bench and who on it is criminal, i think everone worked out frank w a complete dud. Surely put perrett back in there he offers something.

Baz seems as his trying and players too but it does not seem to be working.
The use of bench and who on it is criminal, i think everone worked out frank w a complete dud. Surely put perrett back in there he offers something.

I agree mate. People didn't like the idea of Tom Wright back in the team as 5/8, so I'll try a new one:

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Brian Kelly
04. Dylan Walker
05. Jade Anderson
06. Trent Hodkinson
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Addin Fonua-Blake
09. Manase Fainu
10. Marty Taupau
11. Joel Thompson
12. Shaun Lane
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Tom Wright
15. Taniela Paseka
16. Kelepi Tanginoa
17. Jack Gosweiski

Suli, Parker, Winterstein, Perrett, Brown to all play for Blacktown.

I agree mate. People didn't like the idea of Tom Wright back in the team as 5/8, so I'll try a new one:

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Brian Kelly
04. Dylan Walker
05. Jade Anderson
06. Trent Hodkinson
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Addin Fonua-Blake
09. Manase Fainu
10. Marty Taupau
11. Joel Thompson
12. Shaun Lane
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Tom Wright
15. Taniela Paseka
16. Kelepi Tanginoa
17. Jack Gosweiski

Suli, Parker, Winterstein, Perrett, Brown to all play for Blacktown.
I forgot about jack if frank played ahead of him wow. Yeah i really think without walker attack down that edge it looks poor.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10