bailey is finished

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan

Bencher
after last nights game chris baileys carreer must be over.

darius boyd now has the goat pictures and des can wield the axe freely

what a joke!

There is NO WAY he should have been the CC medallist.
Even he looked stunned.
I would have given the award to Dean Young. Tackled his ring off all game, had a hand in a couple of trys and scored one himself.

lol  i didnt know that , what was his speech like ,  better than his last public interview i hope,,

he was favourite in the punting. I was going to put some money on him but didn't make it up the TAB.

Wish I had now.

However I agree he was far from the man of the match far far far. I thought Hornby had an excellent game and so did Young

I couldn't make myself watch their celebrations...as soon as Coward raised his fist, I immediatly switched to the Chan 7 news....so didn't even know he had won.....I'd concur with all of the above, especially the goat theory.

Dan link said:
he was favourite in the punting. I was going to put some money on him but didn't make it up the TAB.

Wish I had now.

However I agree he was far from the man of the match far far far. I thought Hornby had an excellent game and so did Young

Shows you how much influence gambling has on the games these days. There is no way he deserved such a prestigious medal. No doubt the bookies loved the choice.

Even the Dragon fans that I was with at the game couldn't fathom how Boyd won. We would have given it to Young. A few of the officials could have been in the running as well.

MPC link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=185676.msg300811#msg300811 date=1286148769]

Wish I had now.

Shows you how much influence gambling has on the games these days. There is no way he deserved such a prestigious medal. No doubt the bookies loved the choice.
[/quote]

Actually, I don't think the bookies would have liked it too much considering he was the favourite. 

I threw 20 on him because I had a feeling he woud get the votes, it is a rort for sure there is no way he was the best out there, Young, Nightingale, Smith and Fien were better than him. I reckon the selectors are lining up at their local for a collect as we speak.

ok, I'm bias because I multied Gasnier 1st try scorer into Young MOM.
How close I came to picking up a couple of g's.
Still, it was a poor decision picking Boyd. He was ok but far from a stand out/workhorse.

WAMF link said:
ok, I'm bias because I multied Gasnier 1st try scorer into Young MOM.
How close I came to picking up a couple of g's.
Still, it was a poor decision picking Boyd. He was ok but far from a stand out/workhorse.
lol  i went carney 1st try scorer & MOM

Jeremy Smith for me - he came on in the 2nd half and turn them around - the Dragon were choking and he perform the Himelick Maneuver's on the other 12

Smith didn't turn them around. The refs did. A succession of dud calls from the officials that all went against the Roosters blew SGI out to a 10 point lead. It was only then that the Roosters started to panic and SGI started to relax and took control. There were so many dud calls I couldn't even list them.

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
Smith didn't turn them around. The refs did. A succession of dud calls from the officials that all went against the Roosters blew SGI out to a 10 point lead. It was only then that the Roosters started to panic and SGI started to relax and took control. There were so many dud calls I couldn't even list them.

So no different to most other games this year. Dud calls against one team causing huge turn arounds in scores has been the norm all year. The worst year for refereeing incompetence I can recall in 35 years of watching the game.

We have to live with bad calls this year. Even the the video ref cant get it right.
No way Anasta's try should have benn given - the winger was reaching out to score and he lost it. But Harrigan is Rostersfan.

Neither first try was a try. Reffing was appalling, MOTM was a farce and the entertainment at the game was a joke. Gallop and Co have a marketable product but their admin etc is appalling.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8