Bad look for the game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan79

Reserve Grader
15 minutes into the pre game hype, and showing highlights of the year.... .what makes the highlights reel.... you guessed it, the brookie brawl.... i thought it was a bad look for the game?

Just brought the game into disrepute

That'll do me bunch of ****ing hypocrites. Ohhhh will they please think of the children. Blair and Gift ought to ****ing sue everyone.

Manly and Storm have a case to get their fines back!
As the footage is being used as a promo of what is to follow, the 'disrepute' is being inflIcted by the NRL.
Think of the Children !?

bones said:
That being awarded as a try is a bad look for the game.

Agreed, you can't beat tigers and 3 refs

Seriously if the NRL use images of the brawl to promote the game then we should sue the NRL as a club and as supporters. They can't have it both ways. As a supporter I am disadvantaged by their rulings because they suspend players because their actions are bad for the game but then they want to make money of the same actions. Im thinking 47 million.

I wonder would they show an Eye gouge or a spear tackle in the highlights for 2011 as they are also ugly for the game?????

You can imagine Goose Gallops thoughts when he saw that footage..... The people that promote the game more than anyone, have 3 minutes to pick the best of the NRL to advertise the game. The best consists of events that the goose thinks was detrimental to the game. The NRL need to get out of the headlines and let the football do the talking.
Channel 9 did not think of the children

manlyfan76 said:
Seriously if the NRL use images of the brawl to promote the game then we should sue the NRL as a club and as supporters. They can't have it both ways. As a supporter I am disadvantaged by their rulings because they suspend players because their actions are bad for the game but then they want to make money of the same actions. Im thinking 47 million.

Its CH9 not the NRL. Perhaps if they did run the game as some people suggest everyone connected in the brawl would have gotten a bonus instead of the penalties they received.

The Melbourne game sees Manly score the try the commentators called as the best team try of the year. So why didn't that make the highlight package instead of the Stewart/Blair blow-up?

while UFC is the fastest growing sport round, the people complaining about fighting being a bad look are probably complaining a little late, society as voted and wants VIOLENCE apparently.

If rugby league wants to grow world wide it needs to embrace more wrestling, some karate, some boxing and a little ninja as well.

God said:
If rugby league wants to grow world wide it needs to embrace more wrestling, some karate, some boxing and a little ninja as well.

How will anyone see what is going on if there are ninjas?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4