backrowers needed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Reserve Grader
We have a surplus of outside backs (M Wright, T Wright, Parker, Suli, J Wright) and are short in back-row.

Trent needs to convert at least one of the above into an edge backrower by season's end.

I prefer Lane as middle forward off bench, Winterstein is average, Jack G unproven and Brown stuck in reggies. Plus Jake is a certainty for SOO.

Parker looks likeliest (Trent has said before Parker's long-term future is in back-row). Would prefer to see Suli on an edge than Winterstein if it means he stays in team. Is it time for Jorge to move into pack?.

A back-up hooker also needed (M Wright?) if Fainu not in top 30 and Brown/Hastings out of favour - heaven help us if Api injured.

We have a surplus of outside backs (M Wright, T Wright, Parker, Suli, J Wright) and are short in back-row.

Trent needs to convert at least one of the above into an edge backrower by season's end.

I prefer Lane as middle forward off bench, Winterstein is average, Jack G unproven and Brown stuck in reggies. Plus Jake is a certainty for SOO.

Parker looks likeliest (Trent has said before Parker's long-term future is in back-row). Would prefer to see Suli on an edge than Winterstein if it means he stays in team. Is it time for Jorge to move into pack?.

A back-up hooker also needed (M Wright?) if Fainu not in top 30 and Brown/Hastings out of favour - heaven help us if Api injured.

Jono Wright was playing backrow in reggies ... went ok I think .....

putting Suli in the 2nd row would be akin to using the Ferrari to go paddock bashing .......

Our Irish Immortal, James Hasson played back row for BWSE, any thoughts?

Nah, just kidding no way

Last edited:
I love this obsession with turning backs into backrowers. Happens every year. Matai and horhay regularly over the last 4 or 5 years, now Parker and Suli. Next it’ll be tommy turbo to join his brother.

We could just go to market and get a genuine back rower. Although talking of ex backs in scrums hasn’t Jacob Loko been playing edge at Blacktown ?

I love this obsession with turning backs into backrowers. Happens every year. Matai and horhay regularly over the last 4 or 5 years, now Parker and Suli. Next it’ll be tommy turbo to join his brother.

We could just go to market and get a genuine back rower. Although talking of ex backs in scrums hasn’t Jacob Loko been playing edge at Blacktown ?
We can't go to market due to the Cap sanctions :cool:

Igor, Crusher, Trex were backs at Manly who made the switch easily :rock:

Last edited:
Suli to 2nd row is the equivalent of @Ryan suggestion of putting Cuthberston on the wing many years ago

Greg Eastwood started on the wing

Isnt jack scheduled back next week?

Maybe South's would be interested in a plyer swap, a ex NZ international Brown for a rookie off contract like Tatola? Stranger things have happened

I don’t think we need to get too concerned about this year. JetSki back soon and we will only lose jake during origin. Thommo, Frank, JetSki and lane can all play 80. And we have brown as well. Be interesting to see who plays lock while jake is away though, not sure which way I’m leaning there.

Greg Eastwood started on the wing

Isnt jack scheduled back next week?

Maybe South's would be interested in a plyer swap, a ex NZ international Brown for a rookie off contract like Tatola? Stranger things have happened

then there was a guy called Beaver

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12