B. Stewart smiling.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
Just like to mention how nice it is to see our fullback finally looking happy again after the last few years of injustice and serious injury. When you see footage of him these days he's smiling again and seems to be more relaxed. Understandably it's taken a while for him to get there, and from here it can only get better for him personally, and as a footballer. Good on you Brett.

Cameron said:
Great thread hope he carves Ém up Wednesday night.
His defence will save trys and I reckon he might score one. Go the Blues.

niccipops said:
Cameron said:
Great thread hope he carves Ém up Wednesday night.
His defence will save trys and I reckon he might score one. Go the Blues.

Yep best defending fullback in the game, he's great at cutting down opponents time & space. Brett will hit holes just up to the likes of Carney and Pearce to hit him with the ball.

nsw__brett_and_glenn_stewart_2345_N2.jpg

niccipops said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Those hoodies look great too

Stewies in hoodies round 2. I think the telegraph should scoop the story.

Theres been a string of store stickups in this area of late by a robber in a hoodie and has been dubbed the hoodie bandit or something along those lines.

I didnt know there was two of them & they were related. Telegraph, do your thing.

Berkeley_Eagle said:

This is gonna hurt -
'The Blues Brothers'
Endorsed by Kimmorley - 'On a mission from Nod'
Snake "Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, don't fail me now."
Meninga "Use of unnecessary violence in the apprehension of the Blues Brothers HAS been approved."

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8