1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Australian Team

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Si, Apr 27, 2008.

1. Si

Si Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Stewart misses out.

Team:
    Billy Slater, Greg Inglis, Mark Gasnier, Justin Hodges, Israel Folau, Darren Lockyer (capt), Johnathan Thurston, Brent Kite, Cameron Smith, Petero Civoniceva, Ryan Hoffman, Paul Gallen, Greg Bird. Interchange: Carl Webb, Anthony Tupou, Willie Mason, Kurt Gidley.

2. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,625 / 132
  3. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    How did Carl Webb get picked? He is lucky not to be in reserve Grade let alone the Aussie team.

4. Garts

Garts Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +672 / 18
    Carl Webb, wtf.  Must have been to make up the quota for farking qlders.

5. Si

Si Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I was shocked to see Webb in the team. I can honestly say that i hope New Zealand wins and that it is because of mistakes made by Webb and Slater.

I can't stand Ricky Stuart.

6. Berkeley_Eagle

Berkeley_Eagle Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,115 / 14
  7. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    Don't really have a workhorse backrower in there. Gasnier probably picked on reputation as his form hasn't been anything to write home about from what I've seen.

8. SilentBob

SilentBob Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Laffranchi for Gallen and Thaiday for Webb and then I'm happy with that side.

9. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    C & C I agree on Gasnier.  His form is shot.  Webb is a weird choice and Gallen and Bird played like crocks today.  Still the NZ side is crap so the Roos will win by a cricket score.  Stay home for sure, why pay money to see this ****e. 

10. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,767 / 72
    I doubt Hodges will play - Thaiday would have to be unlucky, not sure what Webb has done lately to get picked other than send a few presents to Sticky over the off season

11. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    Webb has done nothing. Qlders are even suggesting he will be lucky to stay in first grade at the cowgirls. I think Sticky wants an enforcer to put it to the big Maoris.