Auckland Rugby League and MWSE Partnership

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Mitch

Bencher
Looks like we'll see a development and pathways partnership with Auckland Rugby League moving forward, as tweeted by NZ based Sports Journo David Long:

Auckland Rugby League to sign development and pathways deal with Manly and looking to do deals with other Sydney based NRL clubs, but they’re not looking to do it with the Warriors. #NRLWarriors #NRL

Very smart move from the club given the rise of league over in NZ currently.

Looks like we'll see a development and pathways partnership with Auckland Rugby League moving forward, as tweeted by NZ based Sports Journo David Long:

Auckland Rugby League to sign development and pathways deal with Manly and looking to do deals with other Sydney based NRL clubs, but they’re not looking to do it with the Warriors. #NRLWarriors #NRL

Fantastic move on our end. Absolute hotbed of talent

Thank you @Mitch
Auckland Rugby League to sign development and pathways deal with Manly and looking to do deals with other Sydney based NRL clubs,
This Auckland deal is not exclusive to Manly but with other Sydney clubs
An Auckland exclusive deal would have been more ideal as we could get the pick of the crops
This move would have been smarter move if we negotiated exclusive area rights

Auckland Rugby League and MWSE Partnership X​

Thread Heading Should be ..​

Auckland Rugby League shares Sydney NRL club Partnerships​

Mestrov fails to deliver exclusive deal​

1688002216908.png

As long as they don't do too many weights.............and keep up the speed work.........

Absolutely - I believe our CEO has been doing quite a bit of work on this for some time, so it's a big win for the club.
The fan base in NZ is huge for us, makes sense to tap into this resource, with lots of kids supporting and wanting to play for us.

Auckland Rugby League and MWSE Partnership X​

Thread Heading Should be ..​

Auckland Rugby League shares Sydney NRL club Partnerships​

Mestrov fails to deliver exclusive deal​

I think you are jumping to conclusion regarding any non-exclusivity of arrangements @BOZO

Wait until the club announce this, look at the detail and then make your judgement, wouldn't be the first time a journalist is wrong.

I think you are jumping to conclusion regarding any non-exclusivity of arrangements @BOZO

Wait until the club announce this, look at the detail and then make your judgement, wouldn't be the first time a journalist is wrong.
You my Good feathered friend are jumping to conclusions
This is your post singing Mestrovs Praises posting an article that you are now telling is to wait for all the facts

You my Good feathered friend are jumping to conclusions
This is your post singing Mestrovs Praises posting an article that you are now telling is to wait for all the facts
No article Bozo, it was a tweet from someone external to the workings between Auckland Rugby League and MWSE. I would wait for an announcement from the club before taking it as gospel that there is no exclusivity to the arrangement.

No article Bozo, it was a tweet from someone external to the workings between Auckland Rugby League and MWSE. I would wait for an announcement from the club before taking it as gospel that there is no exclusivity to the arrangement.
That is a good idea

Wait for an announcement from the club Before singing Mastrov's praises

Because as far as club results go . Mestrovs choice of Seibold so far is underachieving and that is nothing to praise about

The fan base in NZ is huge for us, makes sense to tap into this resource, with lots of kids supporting and wanting to play for us.
Yep there are still plenty around here

In Christchurch, we actually have Manly Place and Sea Eagles place that intersect each other in New Brighton, with Sea Eagles reserve at the end of the street

Last edited:
Yep there are still plenty around here

In Christchurch, we actually have Manly Place and Sea Eagles place that intersect each other in New Brighton, with Sea Eagles reserve at the end of the street
In what way does Christchurch have a close connection to the Sea Eagles Kiwi E, is it a player connection ?

In what way does Christchurch have a close connection to the Sea Eagles Kiwi E, is it a player connection ?
I have no idea lol, am guessing that back in the 90s these sts were brand new and must have had a Manly fan naming them

Mark Broadhurst is probably the only local connection to the club, shame the relationship where Manly was bringing a game a year here got nipped in the bud due to covid after 2 years

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8