Assistant Coach after Flanno

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ennis speaks in a measured and articulate manner which should connect well with DCE. Ennis also played against DCE for 5 seasons (2011-16) and Brooks for 2 seasons (2014-16).

Reminds a bit of Manly's appointment of Andrew Johns 11 years ago. For an interesting dive into the past, here is a link re Johns appointment...
DCE talks quite naturally. ennis has obviously had some media training so sounds like someone trying to make out they are more intelligent than they actually are. Some of the stuff he comes out with is v poor English

I really don't understand what he has to offer at 2 days a week or 7 days a week. We need to get serious.

I’d imagine given their training schedule that there would be allocated days and session for specific drills and building combinations. Sounds like Ennis also can’t commit to a full time roll with his fox gig but we still benefit with his knowledge. Great to have him onboard to strictly work with our spine.
Seibs finds specific rolls for his coaching staff and this is just one of the many he will have in place.

Seibs finds specific rolls for his coaching staff and this is just one of the many he will have in place.
Seibs should find a way for Manly to fire up and finish 2024 as a Genuine Grand final contenders
Or he will eventually find him self out the Manly door and follow all the others that failed
I am not sold on Seibs but I am open to see him Start winning for Manly

The Smiling Seibs ....
Manly Missing the Finals once again is nothing to Smile about Seibs
Lower or Legendary clubs Great Benchmark premiership Winning standards
and We stand for nothing Great
1695525604258.png

Next week The Panthers are playing their 4th straight Grand final and vying for their 3rd straight cup Win

And some feathered friends on here have given our underachieving 2023 year a Pass mark

I am Glad most on here maintain our Legendary clubs high Benchmark Premiership Winning Standards

Lower our Great Manly Standards and We stand for nothing Great
1695526523105.png

What has ennis done for anyone since he quit playing. He's been at nearly every club in the league & done nothing.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10