Ask TC column

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
I think we should have a regular way of posting questions on tactics etc that Technical Coach answers. Often the TC's responses get lost in other posts (the current Matai one is an example). I for one enjoy reading his analysis, and I'd like to suggest that, if he is willing, we pose questions to him, such as why, when the defending fullback plays in the line at scrums, don't attching teams kick more to the unprotected areas and let their fast cnetres/wingers/fullback chase? Jamie did it against Melbourne and Brett scored a very simple try.

The Who said:
I think we should have a regular way of posting questions on tactics etc that Technical Coach answers. Often the TC's responses get lost in other posts (the current Matai one is an example). I for one enjoy reading his analysis, and I'd like to suggest that, if he is willing, we pose questions to him, such as why, when the defending fullback plays in the line at scrums, don't attching teams kick more to the unprotected areas and let their fast cnetres/wingers/fullback chase? Jamie did it against Melbourne and Brett scored a very simple try.

I agree.

It's all good i don't pop in enough throughout the usual work day to keep tabs.

Maybe a general technical section as there are others with better brains than myself who also keep tabs on the Toyota Cup.

My thoughts in some small respects are a more refined and in other areas more detailed version of Moneyball but not just limited to numbers.

hmm maybe not an ask TC but a technical rugby League discussion forum

MadMarcus said:
Technical Coach said:
The pay out Belmore way prevents me from entering Silvertail territory as often as i would like.

But don't you still live in Collaroy Des?

Dont think its Des, but your on the right track....

Daniel said:
hmm maybe not an ask TC but a technical rugby League discussion forum

I like this idea

Be surprised if TC is the Dog$ler...if he was he'd fire up a little more (besides I doubt he'd have the itme to do this anyway)...but clearly TC has more than a basic punters knowledge of the game.

Come on TC declare yourself!!!

Well i can't be Dessie since people came to the impression i was against Brett during and after the court case and not really reading into what i was trying to say.

I better not declare myself have a gig to protect.

Are you a true Manly fan though ?? or do you post at the Kennel as well.

Technical Coach said:
Well i can't be Dessie since people came to the impression i was against Brett during and after the court case and not really reading into what i was trying to say.

David Gallop?

Stay undercover, its much more fun. And probably less disappointing for us.

BTW I love TC's input.

I'm a true Manly fan never posted at the Kennel.

I'm just a random guy people shhhh don't build the reputation up.

Just have my own ways at looking at sport/team performance from a Mr Potential athlete of the past who hates himself for not living up to his potential----just like the majority in here.

Nothing special but i can't say anymore...

MadMarcus said:
Technical Coach said:

David Gallop?

Jason Taylor

Technical Coach said:
I'm a true Manly fan never posted at the Kennel.

I'm just a random guy people shhhh don't build the reputation up.

Just have my own ways at looking at sport/team performance from a Mr Potential athlete of the past who hates himself for not living up to his potential----just like the majority in here.

Nothing special but i can't say anymore...

That's why we have our kids who live the dream for us :D
But mine is a budding baseball player... but I know what you are getting at TC.

Technical Coach said:
Never do that. Who knows, if you hadn't wasted your athletic talent you may never have been in a position to fulfil your sporting analyst talent.. :)

For the record, I too would like some more organised way for Silvertails members to tap into some of TC's thoughts on the game.

Technical Coach said:

A Manly fan, whose a technical coach, with a "gig" to protect.

Gets more interesting as the day goes on.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8