Ashes 2017-2018

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
England chose to field. After not taking a wicket in the last innings, now in 30 overs today have taken 1 wicket and 1 run-out. Smith might be laughing at this press conference also.

I can't help but laugh at the poms 'spearhead' pacemen carrying on like they are as intimidating as lillee and thommo or the windies fast bowling attacks of the past.
I could walk faster than these f*cking gumbies and there they are mouthing off like they amount to something.
Broad and Johnny Knoxville would struggle to make a shield team out here.

Good call to bowl 1st. NOT!!
Cummins highest test score too.
England 4 down by close of play:)

England bowlers only managing a wicket every 20 overs so far this series is a real concern.
Stokes out for two today also.

How funny was the dropped catch collision.
Cook and that other clown lay there looking at each other holding hands.
Lol
Cue the circus music

Haha loved it!

Cummins gets 50 - declaration
Bowl England out for less than 200.

Good declaration.
The look on Roots face today has been great to watch.

Aussies team batting average is 54 runs per wicket lost so far this series.

I stayed up until the final break, Aust were 7 for 400 odd I think. It was midnight so I went to bed.

I did laugh at the collision over the dropped catch and when they showed joe root with his head in his hat. It's tough, I know but as they usually get knighted just for winning a coin toss against Australia...I enjoy all good cricket days against eng.

The rain stopped play I saw but hopefully that goes away and the test gives up a result (in Aust's favour!)

So far...so good!

Not a fan of Starc bowling around the wicket to lefties and just digging them in.
Such negative cricket.
Would much prefer to see him bowl over the wicket to lefties.

That was a lively session. Haven't seen the ball hoop and seam like that for a while. Tough job being a batsman tonight.

Another 100 runs should be enough, but unfortunately we are unlikely to get a crack at them with a new pill in the twilight session to get that same help they got tonight.

That was a lively session. Haven't seen the ball hoop and seam like that for a while. Tough job being a batsman tonight.

Another 100 runs should be enough, but unfortunately we are unlikely to get a crack at them with a new pill in the twilight session to get that same help they got tonight.
I guess it depends on how negative England go if we get on a roll in the morning

Poms got lucky with the timing of our innings, but all that can save them is a lot of rain.

Staff online

• lsz
    First Grader
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14