Arthur Sacked- Barrett now in charge of Eels

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Sea Eagle 4 Life

Reserve Grader
New Parra coach says hi

1716248454694.png

Terry Zarsoff

First Grader
Rugby league is a small world.

Reported in the SMH (I won’t post it here, it’s a very long article) that Blake Green could be an option as first grade coach at Parramatta.

Again, the irony. Trent (along with Bozo) sent Gutho packing. Then he saw off Lussick after one first grade game. Then Lane left Manly, because he didn’t like the way Hastings was treated on Barrett’s watch.

Now he is coaching all three of them at Parramatta. Oh and then of course he was happy to let Green go (and yes, he also had an offer elsewhere), because he thought Mitchell Pearce was joining Manly.

Imagine if Green wound up as first grade coach there, with Barrett assisting?:) Would Trent leave?

Of course Barrett might be a raging success between now and September. History would suggest otherwise.

frank stokes

I discriminate indiscriminately
Of course Barrett might be a raging success between now and September. History would suggest otherwise.
The squeels get Moses and Gutho back for Barrett and the only teams they play twice from here are South’s and Rooters (all winnable)..
They have Panthers, Storm and Sharks at Bankwest (rigged penalty counts guaranteed) and play Titans, StMerge, Tigpies, Dogs (all winnable)… hardest (non-rigged) games are away to Knights, Wahs and Broncs…

Baz may end up looking like a genius by the end of this…

Terry Zarsoff

First Grader
The squeels get Moses and Gutho back for Barrett and the only teams they play twice from here are South’s and Rooters (all winnable)..
They have Panthers, Storm and Sharks at Bankwest (rigged penalty counts guaranteed) and play Titans, StMerge, Tigpies, Dogs (all winnable)… hardest (non-rigged) games are away to Knights, Wahs and Broncs…

Baz may end up looking like a genius by the end of this…
And his team placed higher on the ladder than Manly.

robbiea

First Grader
Tipping Member
Who's the player manager thats claiming the coach had lost the room.
NRL needs to have their own player managers who work for them on a salary .
The current situation is beyond corrupt.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
I believe she is actually turning 87 this year.

Every source I have seen indicates she was born in 1937.
Thank you Tezza I stand corrected and Jane Fonda at 87 still stands a stunner for her age
We can all look our best version at any age by making an effort in our health and fitness
Our short Life is indeed what we make of it

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
NRL Fox Today ...
An upbeat Brad Arthur has taken responsibility for Parramatta’s poor performances and vowed to bounce back after his decade-long stint as Eels head coach came to a swift and brutal end on Monday.

IMO I believe Arthur is a Good coach and Just like many Good coaches like the Premiership Winner Madge can stay at a club for too long like he did at Souths and became stale
Off course there are the excellence of exceptional coaches like Bellamy who keeps reinventing himself and rejuvenating and Inspiring his teams winning passionate ways

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
Saw one comment on One Eyed Eel, it feels like we've been on death row for 10yrs and finally someone has pulled the switch and put us out of our misery.
Wait till they find out that the chair was somewhat faulty, and they’re just convulsing for now.

Last edited:

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
What till they find out that the chair was somewhat faulty, and they’re just convulsing for now.
Speaking of chairs
The only chair suitable for Baz is the electric chair at what he did at Manly
Baz was a Dreadful head coach and He nearly got us the dreaded Wooden spoon
1716263097399.png

Nike

Reserve Grader
Suspend your belief for just a moment and imagine he pulls off a miracle... it would be pretty funny, you can't lie haha.

Edit: Wouldn't mind snagging BA back as an assistant tbh, he went good here from memory. I don't think pinching Shaun Lane is an irreparably burnt bridge - he can just take the deviation regardless.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15
13 7 6 133 14
12 6 6 77 14
13 7 6 4 14