Are we the most overrated team of all time?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Are we the most overrated team of all time?

• Yes

Votes: 19 34.5%
  • No

Votes: 36 65.5%

• Total voters
Personally I think the Italian Army going into the Abyssinian campaign were more overrated.

Then they topped it up in Albania, North Africa and Greece.

A bit early to say worst ever
I mean we have another 2 games to go before we are 0 and 4 like last season when 100% of ppl on here felt we were a shot at the title come final's time
Need more of something
What ??
Forwards are looking beaten up in both attack and defence....just dominated- pure and simple
My personal opinion is more control in that ruck....we are letting them play the ball as still getting onside EVERY tackle
Regardless of effort - points will come

No but we are one of the most fragile and un-resilient sides

We can still blow teams off the park, but only if everyone is smiling and skipping on a beatiful sunny day. Any clouds and we scatter.

Not un-fixable, but definitely engrained in this side.

Who rates us? I mean seriously. We are a very very average footy side. Proven nothing against any meaningful sides. I'd argue that this Roosters team isn't even that special.

You can't be overrated when noone rates you.

Yeah, but the possession is just a reflection of their poor play. It's not like just some randomly generated statistic. Poor discipline, inability to respect the ball when they have it, failure to be competitive in the ruck with or without the ball, and lack of composure under pressure. These are things under our control which contribute to the lack of possession.

But yes, Go Manly!
So basically same old **** as the last five years.

All wins in bottom 8 teams, both losses to top 8 teams!
Miles from top 4 sides.

Next week against a strong Sharks will be telling.

Also, someone deleted my last post (that contained no abuse at all). That's complete over moderating guys. Who was it please ? Please remove posts if / when they breach the rules. Not because you don't like the comment.

We've won 4 in a row against teams we should be beating. The next two games are much more telling. If we drop both, which i anticipate we might, the Girdlers of the world will be out in force again.

Im just happy when we win any game. Any team in the NRL can beat you on their day.

Unfortunately though, until we win a couple against bonafide contenders, we'll be considered David Warner's of the NRL.

We've won 4 in a row against teams we should be beating. The next two games are much more telling. If we drop both, which i anticipate we might, the Girdlers of the world will be out in force again.

Im just happy when we win any game. Any team in the NRL can beat you on their day.

Unfortunately though, until we win a couple against bonafide contenders, we'll be considered David Warner's of the NRL.
Agreed about the next two weeks. Let's see where we end up after the next two before we start calling for the axe.

• 👍
Reactions: JBW

Totally agree. We have struggled to beat 4 teams we killed last year.
But, at least we are winning.

True test will be against the sharks and rabbits.

You cannot compare results from last year to this. Just look at the sharks as an example. They are a team playing good footy, and are going to challenge most teams this year. Next week is going to be a good test for us and happy we are playing them after their game against the storm (tough to back up after that effort tonight from them).

I actually think that the current SEA EAGLES team is under rated.
For them to be over rated, then people will have to say that they are a great, brilliant team.
I haven't heard or read this anywhere.
In fact, people I've spoken to about the 2022 season have said they don't give Manly any chance of making the top 8.
Who said that they are over rated?
The person that started this controversial topic?

Cherry -Evans is doing everything he can to lead and inspire the team.
His kicking game is the best in the comp.
His defence is outstanding.
He is worth every dollar we pay him.
He is a Manly Legend.

Rock Bands like QUEEN, COLDPLAY & RUSH are extremely over rated.
In fact they are bland, dull and boring.
Yet, for some strange reasons, they are very popular.
This is an indictment on people's very poor judgement of what is quality art and culture.

I own albums by artists that are a trillion times better than the aforementioned, they are under rated and under appreciated and lack the acknowledgement they deserve.

I've been a Manly supporter since I can remember, way back to the 1960's.
I would rate this Manly side 8.5 out of 10.
The situation is that there are other teams in the 2022 season that are 9's and 9.5's, even 9.8 out of 10.

This Manly team will try their hardest to win every game in 2022.
I rate them very highly, not over rated though.
Go Manly!!!!

Big game Sharkies, both of us a bit battered with niggles and HIAs. And then back it up against Rabbits the week after. Big next two weeks where we see where we really are. Sharkies looked like the real deal against the storm, so this is a game where we revisit a top team and see if we play differently and smarter compared to how we played in Rnd 1 and 2. Collected 4 wins a row, flat track bullying our way to building up confidence and combinations haha now we gotta see where our trajectory is against the top teams. Big next two weeks. Need to win ONE minimum. LETS GO MANLY!!!

I actually think that the current SEA EAGLES team is under rated.
For them to be over rated, then people will have to say that they are a great, brilliant team.
I haven't heard or read this anywhere.
In fact, people I've spoken to about the 2022 season have said they don't give Manly any chance of making the top 8.
Who said that they are over rated?
The person that started this controversial topic?

Cherry -Evans is doing everything he can to lead and inspire the team.
His kicking game is the best in the comp.
His defence is outstanding.
He is worth every dollar we pay him.
He is a Manly Legend.

Rock Bands like QUEEN, COLDPLAY & RUSH are extremely over rated.
In fact they are bland, dull and boring.
Yet, for some strange reasons, they are very popular.
This is an indictment on people's very poor judgement of what is quality art and culture.

I own albums by artists that are a trillion times better than the aforementioned, they are under rated and under appreciated and lack the acknowledgement they deserve.

I've been a Manly supporter since I can remember, way back to the 1960's.
I would rate this Manly side 8.5 out of 10.
The situation is that there are other teams in the 2022 season that are 9's and 9.5's, even 9.8 out of 10.

This Manly team will try their hardest to win every game in 2022.
I rate them very highly, not over rated though.
Go Manly!!!!
Love the post but come on U2 way more overrated than Queen

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8