Are the scum the real deal?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Brewski

Reserve Grader
I understand they have played almost every game at home (or so it feels like it) but they are on top of the table and have the best attack and best defence in terms of points scored and points allowed.

Are they really that good?

I really believe the next month or so for them will be where they make or break their season with a whole heaps of away games. With the draw the NRL have given them they have a lot of confidence now and can they keep that confidence going away from home?

They are really that good.......i hate to say it but its 2006-2009 all over again

They will figure in a big way at the end of season

Bellyache will get coach of the year at this rate, can see the push now about how he has rebuilt a champion team from the ashes of the salary cap scandal.

Top 4 team. They will play a few more away games now, so may lose a few.

Very good team, especially at slowing down the ruck with apparently legal tactics. Their 1,6,7 & 9 are excellent "ball handlers"

We own them anyway. That 40-Nil tattoo on their head is permanent.

Lucky to hold off a Benjiless Tigers - i doubt they are. The thing i will confess is they play to their potential every weekend but doubt they have any more in the tank to go another level come finals - others will - A fit Tigers team is a scarier proposition.

Tigers hold no fear for me,I must admit after monday im a bit more thinking Parra can make it,im not sure though because last monday would have been heartbreaking,their next game is make or break

Yes they are the real deal. The origin period was always going to be tough on them, yet they are getting through it very well. I think everyone in the top 5 has shown enough to suggest that they are a serious threat this year.

Melbourne will come a cropper at some point. They are not the team Illawarra and Manly are.

Underestimating Melbourne is very silly IMO. Any team with Slater, Cronk, Widdop and Smith as their backbone, are a threat. They have plenty of talented players mixed with honest toilers who Bellamy is getting the best out of.

How is it that they can be way over the salary cap, let go of some players and buy a whole lot more players that in many instances are better than the ones they let go?

Be serious - they are exceeding expectation but are deserved top 8 material but if we met them in a final theres little doubt its a Manly win by 20+. It was mentioned earlier - shut down Smith & more importantly the go foward & they have very little. Take round 1 away - Manly have improved by 200% since then......

The will do well if they continue to get away with over-stepping the mark with dubious tackling techniques.

Just not in the spirit of how the game should be played. Bellamy is a disgrace and the dirtiest coach that I can recall in recent years. He is the architect of a whole new tackling terminology.

Their defence is winning them games but we can break them. They are back to their dirty best in the ruck and that will be hard to compete with unless refs start paying more attention. Their attack is OK but our defence is solid enough.

All comes down to how the ruck is ref'ed. Scum.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6