Are cricketers dumber than league players?

Fluffy

Journey Man
After watching the review system this series and Watsons decision to review his plumb LBW i am wondering how ****in dumb are these guys?

In most matches the number 5 can kiss the review goodbye

Watson certainly is

He has some sort of stat with a massive percentage, somewhere in the 70s I think, of being out bowled or LBW, it is hardly a new thing for him missing a straight one

The Paki's are woeful at using the system as well. We actually used it ok, other than Fulton hitting it, being given LBW and then not calling for the review haha

Yeh I saw that Fulton one, what a moron. He must have felt that inside edge because he got a decent chunk of it. It wasn't till he was 3/4 of the way off that he decided he might ask for a review.

I don't know whether I'm right or not, but I've got a feeling Watson has blown more than his fair share of our challenges so far this series, with bat AND ball.

Pomersbach was giving it his best NRL effort earlier this year too.

Watching Watson today he is certainly up there with the dumbest.

Batting power play, 3 fielders back, a third man, square fine leg and midwicket, all on the boundary.

Afridi on strike, so what does he try to bowl, yorkers (well i think thats it, went through at chest height) got smashed.

Finally, 1 ball to go, bowls just short of a length and what do you know, straight to Marsh and afridi is gone, commentators call him a genious

**** Afridi is awesome

That flat 6 off the full toss was going at a rate of knots, laughed at the bloke standing there near it, he had no idea

he has an eye for it thats for sure, doesnt have the skill of a gilly per se to pick the ball hence the average of 23 but still, bowl to your field and he will get himseld out

Fluffy link said:
he has an eye for it thats for sure, doesnt have the skill of a gilly per se to pick the ball hence the average of 23 but still, bowl to your field and he will get himseld out

Gilly was selfish mate, if you have the ability to hit that big a ball you should be trying every ball in the hope you half get it :p

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 -14 2