Api Koroisau

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Api is in the same tier as Michael Monaghan. A tough and much loved player who deserved more success. He came to the club at a tough time for us and helped us out big time.

This club is in ideal shape with Fainu set to take over
Will need a hooker with decent defence to prolong the career of Fainu, his tackling technique is poor and will get injured more often as a result.

Either hangs back and braces himself to tackle(which is fine sometimes as you can't always initiate contact and there are smart ways of tackling to preserve yourself) or when he occasionally wants to get down low he starts way too early and will get himself into an awkward position.

Fainu is not a natural tackler or work horse in defence and has to continue working on this area to really take his game to another level, along with improving the variety and quality of his ball distribution out of dummy half.

Skirting out of dummy half, probing, skipping and offloading only gets you so far.

Hmm... imagine if Des could turn Jorge into a hooker! Great defence, but can he pass?

I think it will be Cust as our back up hooker and as with Api he can fill in as a half as needed. Des has already stated that Cust can play hooker.

Hmm... imagine if Des could turn Jorge into a hooker! Great defence, but can he pass?

I think it will be Cust as our back up hooker and as with Api he can fill in as a half as needed. Des has already stated that Cust can play hooker.
What about this Docker-Clay kid. As I’ve not seen a lot of him, what is the thoughts on him
from those in the know?

The heart of a lion. Has done his family and the people of Fiji proud. As others have said, served us well in a team that initially was struggling and got us on the front foot with many a well timed skirt out of dummy half, or even putting one of the big boys on their butts. One of the toughest little men playing the game IMO.

All the best for the future at the pennies and with your young family, Api.

Yes we lost our best number 1, yes we lost our best number 9, yes we lost our best 6, yes it was a forgettable year , yes im hoping we fix our centre and wing predicament, yes we are looking forward to whats possible next year.... i usually couldnt give a rats a#se if it aint Manly........ but im rooting for Api and his panthers to take out the title. Loved the amount of heart he plays with and happy for him as he is the buy of the season. Nearly thought I wouldnt mind if eels made the big dance but immediately threw up a little in my mouth at that thought, hopefully roosters get absolutely flogged by panthers in the big dance and api gets MOM....time to blood the younguns and prepare for 2021....giddiyup manly!

I think we should extend our thanks to Api for four years of hard toiling for the club. He proved himself a player with great ticker, excellent team man and a super human being off the field. He put his body on the line for us week in, week out and I think he should always be spoken of in glowing terms for the way he has conducted himself as a member of our club. He will always be welcome at Manly HQ.
Come back snake

Fainu & Turbo worked very well together - reminded of this in these highlights.

And right there you see at least 50% of our issues this year explained. That's why we let Api go.

The kid would have killed it this year and we would be in a very different position to where we are now.

To those that blow hot air blaming the same players week in week out remember it all starts at the No.9....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8