1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone know where Vossy was?

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Top End Eagle, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Top End Eagle

Top End Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +942 / 40
    Hey just wondering if anyone knows why Sterlo was the game caller on Sunday afternoon? I think rabs is on a boat to the UK because he is scared of flying - any QLDers know if Voss called Q Cup Sunday?

2. Jatz Crackers

Jatz Crackers Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,242 / 7
    Yes he did, along with lil Benny Ikin. The Cutters & Bears from Mackay.

3. mickqld

mickqld Sack Greenslime 2016 Tipping Competitor

Gold Coast
    Ratings:
    +3,744 / 57
    Vossy is really on the downslide. Reduced to Q cup. How were the uniforms for The Cutters and the Bears. It was like watching home Manly vs away Manly

4. Jatz Crackers

Jatz Crackers Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,242 / 7
    hahaha, yeah thats right on the jerseys.

Vossy certainly puts his best foot forward and commentates as if its 1st grade. He surely must have pissed off Gyng......it cant be just the Rabs statue issue alone?

5. The Eagle Has Landed

The Eagle Has Landed Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +439 / 7
    I'm not really a Vossy fan he's a bit of a Tosser so I haven't missed him that much. Come to think of it I haven't seen Wendell Sailor either maybe it's because his Red V team is playing like a bunch of fairy's.

6. Rambo1987

Rambo1987 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +212 / 2
    Andrew Voss got to big for his own good - 9 will have him soon and he will be on Fox next year.

7. The Eagle

The Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +480 / 0
    Vossy said Ray Warrens statue looked more like Dawn Frasier, old man Ray "onewordsentences" Hadley ripped him a new one and nien sided against Vossy

• Like Like x 4