Anyone had a binge this week?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
following on from that these days I tend to down usually 8 beers per sitting, depending on the event.

I have some friends of Leanne and mine coming up next week from Sydney, as a group we are notorious for impromptu all nighters where we down about 2 cases between 3 and Leanne guzzles downa  cask of wine.

Usually they start as "Hey want to go have a hit out in the nets, then watch the footy or play wii"

And usually end with "**** me, when did it get light, seriously, it's 10a.m I was supposed to be at work at 8:30...**** I am saying I am working from home today"

ahhh many a night over the last year has gone that way

When we played drinking games we would have a "Bonus Round" every couple of games, the bonus was you had to scull a schooner of Goon, quite often of the Dry Riesling variety.

clontaago link said:
Mata when we were young (and relatively poor) 6 of us would each buy a bottle of spirits, didnt matter what. We would then mix them all into the one bottle and drink the concoction straight.

Quite often it would be a mixture of Vodka, Rum, Bourbon, Scotch, Gin and one time even a bottle of tequila was thrown in. Needless to say it probably did some irrepairable damage.
  Our Uni regularly held a party where the price of entry was to bring along a bottle of spirits (back in the day when they were 750ml not 700ml) and it was poured into a 44 gallon drum.

Same concept on a larger scale.  Maybe Rudd didn't go to University in Queensland?

clontaago link said:
When we played drinking games we would have a \"Bonus Round\" every couple of games, the bonus was you had to scull a schooner of Goon, quite often of the Dry Riesling variety.

We used to play the 6 million dollar man board game and every time you landed on a "power" square you had to scull a nip of vodka. 

For some reason I can't quite work out how many times was "average" to land on those squares on the way around, so I can only presume it was a lot. 

Canteen Worker link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=177678.msg189389#msg189389 date=1215640040]
If \"binge\" has this new definition, I wonder what term applies to the habit of me and my Uni mates where we used to all buy a cask of vodka and orange (before it became illegal) and sat on the beach drinking until we were no longer capable of raising a finger?
It might explain why certain members of your group are a few brain cells short??? (I don't know any other members of your group.) :) :) :)
[/quote]

Ah yes, but at least I wasn't consigned to CSU!  :p

We had work drinks/dinner last night, I had 5 beers and a bit of wine.

In the words of Britney, oops I did it again.

clontaago link said:
We had work drinks/dinner last night, I had 5 beers and a bit of wine.

In the words of Britney, oops I did it again.

I hope you weren't dressed like Britney (again) on this occasion

Yeah I only have a drinking problem when I run out of booze

I would say that over the last 25 years I have been drunk (say over .01 or higher) on average once a week.

There are times where I didn't drink for a few weeks in a row but other times when I was hammered 3 or 4 nights a week.

Had some blood tests a few weeks back and the results said that my liver and kidney's were in good shape so it has not done me too much harm, other than a quite a few embarrassing situations over the years.

I can only be thankfull for government job's allowing me to keep up this fine tradition.

Zep link said:
guys remember it is not binging if u drink it everyday!

A very valid point Zep, just keep on drinkin'.

I may indulge in a few ales tonite to wet the babies head. ;D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8