Any questions for Baz

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
One thing I can report .Baz didn’t leave the hair gel at home !

And yes the manager of the joint has got one eye on spare chairs. Tough being famous
He thinks that Baz might take them to replace his stash at home, doesn't he?

Baz off home with the Mrs

The jigsaw that is Manly remains unsolved.

Sorry boys

My brother and I are still coming to terms with the sheer volume of gel and the stiffness of the hair spikes hardened by the said gel.

Do men in their 40s still do this stuff. Maybe they do but .......

Sitting at next table to Baz and his Mrs at Broadbeach Bowls club right now.

I’ve had a few so maybe I can stroll over and get to the bottom of the mystery that is Manly in the next hour or so.

The Penrith connection gets Titans assistant coach position for Baz in 19?

Don’t think so.More like enjoying the great Goldy after a tough year me thinks.No better place to do it.

Does he have his shirt on?, if it's not on stay clear of the bar, thats where he'll be doing his pushups when he's had a few

Sitting at next table to Baz and his Mrs at Broadbeach Bowls club right now.

I’ve had a few so maybe I can stroll over and get to the bottom of the mystery that is Manly in the next hour or so.

The Penrith connection gets Titans assistant coach position for Baz in 19?

Don’t think so.More like enjoying the great Goldy after a tough year me thinks.No better place to do it.

Just buy a schooner and a box of Kleenex, give him the Kleenex and the Mrs the Schooner

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8