Anna Nicole Smith - Dead

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No I am more the kind of guy that would go to your car and steal your change whilst you watch the paramedics

Friends of ours had a car accident a few years ago in Tasmania and their mum died. Some nice person stole a couple of their suitcases.........

No I am more the kind of guy that would go to your car and steal your change whilst you watch the paramedics

Friends of ours had a car accident a few years ago in Tasmania and their mum died. Some nice person stole a couple of their suitcases.........

That was late December 1993 wasn't it?

that is the lowest of the low- I hope karma came back to bite them- it usually does!

[quote author=Goldie]

WTF !!!! 8| 8| 8|
Was it on the news or something ???

[/quote]

[quote author=Matabele]
[quote author=Goldie]

WTF !!!! 8| 8| 8|
Was it on the news or something ???

[/quote]

[/quote]

It was the family of my now sister in law. She had both legs broken in the accident. Goldie is good friends with her sister.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8