Andrew johns talking to manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
bones said:
Choc just tweeted this:

@AnthonyWatmough: Just had a big workout with the great man Joey can't feel my legs won't be able to walk tomorrow yewww #letget2013started

Was this tweet from Choc's Bucks Night :p

Happy to have Joey on board.
Im sure that the fun atmosphere that Toovey is creating will have the Manly Boys rocking in the GF again :)

Hope that they practice catching balls thrown at 100km per hour, like they needed at AAMI:idea:

bones said:
Choc just tweeted this:

@AnthonyWatmough: Just had a big workout with the great man Joey can't feel my legs won't be able to walk tomorrow yewww #letget2013started
Bet he can feel his legs now...

Earnie the Eagle said:
The Federal Government is looking at bringing in a "Fat Tax", they will rake in a freeken fortune, but seriously its on the agenda for 2013.

If true, seriously funny! You'd have to hop on the scales at the accountants.
Accountant: Your return is $1200 - Fat Tax. $200 for you lard arse and don't spend it at McDonalds.

Where's the incentive with that tax. We all know muscle weighs more than fat, so you get fit and you get taxed more ? Seems as sensible as the GST.

bones said:
Choc just tweeted this:

"But you ain't got no legs, Lt Dan."

Earnie the Eagle said:
The Federal Government is looking at bringing in a "Fat Tax", they will rake in a freeken fortune, but seriously its on the agenda for 2013.

Never would have happened if Kim Beazley had been PM.

TerryRandall said:
Chip and Chase said:
Where's the incentive with that tax. We all know muscle weighs more than fat, so you get fit and you get taxed more ? Seems as sensible as the GST.

Are you sure that muscle weighs more than fat? Anyone else have a view on that?

Nope.

TerryRandall said:
Chip and Chase said:

I'm sure it does to the people that actually lose the fat in exchange for muscle and who have come across the saying before and not take it too literally.

bones said:
Choc just tweeted this:

Just workout and drop the social media crap, what next your going to tweet you added another pointless tat.

It would have to be a body fat percentage tax. Everyone will have to go and have a pinch test. I'm sure thats going to happen....NOT!!!

Technical Coach said:
TerryRandall said:
Chip and Chase said:

I'm sure it does to the people that actually lose the fat in exchange for muscle and who have come across the saying before and not take it too literally.

bones said:
Choc just tweeted this:

Just workout and drop the social media crap, what next your going to tweet you added another pointless tat.

His kids names and his premiership tattoos. Real pointless.

Stevo said:
Technical Coach said:
TerryRandall said:
Chip and Chase said:

bones said:
Choc just tweeted this:

His kids names and his premiership tattoos. Real pointless.

All tats are pointless---i would say family related ones are more pointless than the GF ones. I understand the fun loyal group mentality of a squad promising to get one if they win a GF but needing to have a tat of your kids to "help" remind you how much you love them now to me that is pointless.

The point i made about "tats" was in the general sense of "what next" that we don't need to know about and is my biggest pet hate.

With every second person having one these days just shows weakness in my view and is part of my "no dickhead policy"---as if the Roosters and Souths were ever going to go well this year lol...(there is a correlation with visible tats and on field performance in TC's pathetic book of wisdom)

Its spelt tatts, if you don't like seeing them id suggest you watch lawn bowls or male gymnastics, most good footballers have a few tatts

The Eagle said:
Its spelt tatts, if you don't like seeing them id suggest you watch lawn bowls or male gymnastics, most good footballers have a few tatts

Could care less about the correct spelling of an abbreviated form.

I do not have an issue with small unnoticeable "tatts" what i hate more so is those arm length ones that always look like shyte.

Mark Wahlberg is starting to set a good example for his kids by removing all his "tatts" now that is something that should be tweeted. He is making his kids view the whole process also to show the pain.

The best players in the game tend to not go crazy about "Tatts" shows more often than not their head is in the right place and they don't feel the need to gain self esteem or attention through the display of art.(in the end the person who created the Tatt should be the only one proud of the effort as it is a skill--feeling proud to display the skill of others on your skin is pathetic)

Yes there is exceptions to the rule but more often than not the above will help you purchase a good squad. Higher "tatts" averages per squad usually create up and down inconsistent years in my view.

MadMarcus said:
Earnie the Eagle said:

Never would have happened if Kim Beazley had been PM.

Maybe that's why the labor party cut the fat.

Technical Coach said:
The Eagle said:

Could care less about the correct spelling of an abbreviated form.

I do not have an issue with small unnoticeable "tatts" what i hate more so is those arm length ones that always look like shyte.

Mark Wahlberg is starting to set a good example for his kids by removing all his "tatts" now that is something that should be tweeted. He is making his kids view the whole process also to show the pain.

The best players in the game tend to not go crazy about "Tatts" shows more often than not their head is in the right place and they don't feel the need to gain self esteem or attention through the display of art.(in the end the person who created the Tatt should be the only one proud of the effort as it is a skill--feeling proud to display the skill of others on your skin is pathetic)

Yes there is exceptions to the rule but more often than not the above will help you purchase a good squad. Higher "tatts" averages per squad usually create up and down inconsistent years in my view.

It's just a social trend. There'll be some seriously interesting looking people in nursing homes in 50 years time but I don't think we should judge people for having non-offensive tatts.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8