and now a message from Hoppa...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The NSW Anti-Discrimination Act 1977 (Section 49ZT) states: “It is unlawful for a person, by a public act, to incite hatred towards, serious contempt for, or severe ridicule of, a person or group of persons on the ground of the homosexuality of the person or members of the group”.

A spokeswoman for The Workplace Employment Lawyers said RA can argue that Folau breached his contract by going against legally correct direction RA gave him.

“‘Free speech’ in the workplace is qualified by employee’s obligations under their contract.

Gotta love it when people cite fairy tales to substantiate their claims ("God made Adam & Eve not Adam & Steve").

I bet Hoppa believes in the Easter Bunny too.

rugby_star_israel_folau_gay_people_hell_awaits_you_.jpg

Please ... I appeal to everybody to please spare a thought for the other victims here ...... who amongst you will speak up in defense of the adulterers ... the fornicators .... does no one care about the drunks ....

Why are the homosexuals so blessed in the glow of righteous outrage .... and the poor atheists just condemned and ignored ....

As a drunken atheist former fornicator I am outraged at Folau's call that I am headed to hell .... but don't worry about me ... i don't matter ..... just you lot worry about your precious homosexuals ..... teachers bloody pets ....

Who is going to defend the Idolaters ....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8