1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

An interesting strategy to get some!

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by Matabele, Mar 16, 2008.

1. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    Boyfriend behind 17yo's naked kidnap ordeal, court hears
    Shaun Mallia | March 14, 2008

A ROMANTIC picnic with a long-term boyfriend turned into a six-day, naked ordeal for a 17-year-old girl at the hands of a balaclava-clad "kidnapper", a court has heard.

Latrobe Valley Magistrates Court yesterday heard that the kidnapper was, in fact, the boyfriend, and that he had tried to convince the girl that he, too, had been abducted, as part of an elaborate ruse. Last Tuesday, the girl and Julian Buchwald, 22, of Budgeree, arrived at a property near Boolarra. Police allege Buchwald left the car and that the girl was bound and gagged shortly afterwards by a balaclava-clad man and taken to East Gippsland, five hours' drive away.

A note covered in satanic symbols was found at the girl's parents' house, informing them that their daughter had been kidnapped and that she would be "raped and burned alive" if they contacted police. Police allege Buchwald eventually removed his disguise, tied his hands and called to the girl for help before "escaping". He untied the girl and the pair spent six days fleeing naked in the bush.

The court heard Buchwald had hidden a balaclava, rope, duct tape and a change of clothing at the Boolarra property before the picnic.

Detective Senior Constable Yvon Lowrencev said Buchwald eventually removed the girl from the vehicle, hid the truck and used a knife to cut off all her clothing.

While she was on the ground, Buchwald, her boyfriend of two years, allegedly stripped, tied his own hands and lay down on the ground nearby, where he called to her for help and convinced her that they had both been kidnapped. He "freed" himself and untied her before they fled.

Senior Constable Lowrencev said Buchwald repeatedly asked her to "have sex to keep warm" and persisted that they "get married". They were discovered on Wednesday by a passer-by. Police later recovered clothing and ropes.

Buchwald is charged with unlawfully carrying away against one's will, abduction with intent to marry, abduction for sexual penetration, and theft. Magistrate John Dugdale refused bail and remanded him for committal on June 10.

LATROBE VALLEY EXPRESS

2. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    WTF  :eek:

Obviously a few sandwiches short of a picnic, but you've got to admire his determination to get his end in.

3. Matabele

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    He's a poster boy for Clearasil.

4. Zep

Zep Active Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    "abduction with intent to marry" <- WTF!?

5. clontaago

clontaago Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +149 / 1
    Just about all of my mates wives should be charged with that Zep.

6. Matabele

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    I notice Gronk's Facebook album of his honeymoon is entitled "commencement of incarciration". 

7. The Gronk

The Gronk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0
    That was just a reference to the S & M marathon that was our honeymoon ;)

3 year anniversary this Wednesday....will I be eligible for parole soon?

8. Jatz Crackers

Jatz Crackers Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,242 / 7
    Seems the girl is just a bit unsure about honest everyday role playing.

9. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    Life in most prisons is around 20 Years!!!! :-* :-* :-*

10. The Gronk

Ratings:
    +37 / 0
    and I'm sure anyone who spoke to my wife would agree that I won't be getting time off for good behaviour!!

11. Matabele

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
      Do you refer to her girlfriends as "the parole board"?

12. The Gronk

Ratings:
    +37 / 0
    Well now that I think about it her sisters are probably judge, jury and executioner!!

13. fLIP

fLIP UFO Hunter

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +790 / 15
    The guy's obviously got some issues. But, I also have to give him a wrap. He may be a total nutcase, but if you have to conjure up an elaborate plan to get your missus kit off, then he gets 10/10.