An Inspiring Leader

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Leaders are special people.
Leaders dont stand back and tell people how to play or what to do. That is the job of the captain.

Leaders say "FOLLOW ME!"

Remember BK standing behind the line screaming at them, demanding the ball for the next hit up and smashing the opposing forwards then standing up and screaming at them " like that fellas"!!!

I think it has to be a forward, Myles was bought for that exact purpose but has been a dismal failure.

Jake will probably be the captain, but I think others like Darcy Lussick and Marty Taupau need to take on a leadership role. Something like that might cut some of the silliness out of their play and it might help them reach the level people have been expecting of them. And it might especially help Marty who has this annoying habit of getting suspended.....

Nate Myles may be a leader off the field, but he's too far past his best to be a leader on the field.

Myles has done nothing at NRL level for years. Yet 2016 accepted, he has consistently been one of the best forward leaders in origin. Can Bozo get him to pull his finger out and put his heart into week in week out footy? Make him the captain and make him accountable.

As for today's players who could play a BK type role, I would say Smith, Matt Scott, Thurston or Cronk would fit the bill - but none of them will leave their existing clubs.

Following big Donnies election yesterday I was thinking about how badly Manly needs an inspirational leader such as we had with Ben Kennedy, who took a team of young hopefuls and a couple of good first graders from also rans to Premiership contenders in just a few years.
The really concerning thing Mark is that you apparently consider a rancid, putty-faced mysoginistic bully boy, with a yellowed combover, an inspiring leader.

Next you'll be telling us that the likes of Jones, Hadley, Bolt and (Miranda) Devine are the voice of reason and that Mr Rabbit was a great PM.

The really concerning thing Mark is that you apparently consider a rancid, putty-faced mysoginistic bully boy, with a yellowed combover, an inspiring leader.

Next you'll be telling us that the likes of Jones, Hadley, Bolt and (Miranda) Devine are the voice of reason and that Mr Rabbit was a great PM.

Not me mate, but for those redneck yanks he's obviously the messiah!!

Remember BK standing behind the line screaming at them, demanding the ball for the next hit up and smashing the opposing forwards then standing up and screaming at them " like that fellas"!!!

I think it has to be a forward, Myles was bought for that exact purpose but has been a dismal failure.
BK one of best........ loved his passion. He had an impact on our team way beyond the years he played with us.

BK one of best........ loved his passion. He had an impact on our team way beyond the years he played with us.

It's because no matter what, he gave 110% every run, every tackle mate. He was most certainly on the bus with us becoming strong again. He may have been at Canberra & Newcastle, but when he was here, he was a 100% Sea Eagle, and that showed in his leadership, winning attitude and passion.

That's a far cry from these farkwits like Myles, Brown, Walker - who only really care about their pay cheque each fortnight.

Love it when people tell me "culture" is a falacy, and you wankers know who you are. All I have to do is provide this example:

+ Ben Kennedy: Manly legend (despite his origins)
+ Nate Myles: Absolute stain upon the jersey (despite his origins)

I was simply using Big Donnie as an example of an inspiring leader, he's not inspirational to me in any way but he certainly inspired another 10 million rednecks to vote that didn't last time!!

Credit where it's due. Hilary probably encouraged a few of them to vote this time around too!

LOL!!

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10