All we are saying, is Pearce off !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I like Lamb, hes young and has a bright future in the game and the Knights have made a bad choice if he leaves. He was the one player in that side that no matter how badly they got beaten, or how big a mistake he made he just got back up and kept going. Reaping rewards late in the season for his hard work. His ability also strong, good kicking game, short and long. Nice selective passing which really excites me because as good as greeny was he had no passing game. Lamb performed amazing behind a horrible pack and a different spine every week. For his first year I thought he was unlucky not to pick up rookie of the year. Also a goal kicker so Im pleased if we sign him, hes got a lot going for him. I dont think he will want to stay at Newcastle playing bench or reserves, personally I think theyd have a better halves
pairing with Lamb and Pearce but they obviously want Watson at 6 who is more of a 1.

Hoepfully we can snag Lamb, would be cheap and set up the future, solve the goal kicking problem and give us more cash to splash on.

Disappointed Pearce is going somewhere else but on a positive note that's probably the quickest press release Manly has made

Yeah it was a shocker but he actually kicked at 83% last yr

If most of his successful kicks were from out wide then I would have reason to smile. But if 90% of his kicks came from no wider than around 10 metres off the posts then I think its a bit premature to say he's a good kicker. Believe me that one against the Dogs at Belmore was a shocker.

Hastings is a better kicker and player (IMO at least). And the best part is that he already knows the players around him and how they play. Lamb would have to learn all of that and that takes more time than just pre-season training.

I like Lamb, hes young and has a bright future in the game and the Knights have made a bad choice if he leaves. He was the one player in that side that no matter how badly they got beaten, or how big a mistake he made he just got back up and kept going. Reaping rewards late in the season for his hard work. His ability also strong, good kicking game, short and long. Nice selective passing which really excites me because as good as greeny was he had no passing game. Lamb performed amazing behind a horrible pack and a different spine every week. For his first year I thought he was unlucky not to pick up rookie of the year. Also a goal kicker so Im pleased if we sign him, hes got a lot going for him. I dont think he will want to stay at Newcastle playing bench or reserves, personally I think theyd have a better halves
pairing with Lamb and Pearce but they obviously want Watson at 6 who is more of a 1.

Hoepfully we can snag Lamb, would be cheap and set up the future, solve the goal kicking problem and give us more cash to splash on.
Only watched him play twice so dont know much about him and playing in a side always losing would be hard to show your best.

Going off what you watched seems like a good pick up - especially if relatively cheap.

Green steadied the ship, and thats it.
No point keeping a player when he doesnt want to be here.
Tom Wright offered little againts his own age let alone men. Not next year anyway.
Don't need another crap goalkicker in lamb unless he comes for free.
Hastings deserves to start the trials in the halves and not at hooker.
Real problem is, if we are under cap pressure then whoever has signed some of our players should be shot...obviously paying well overs.

Bullet dodged!! Pearce is not compatible with our culture. We are in a holding pattern till the nrl make up their mind about the salary cap witch hunt. Get it done done ffs!! We have options moving and have other areas that we need to address. Glad this circus is done!!

I could warm to lamb coming to manly. From what a lot of experts were saying had a stand out year as a rookie in an under acheiving side and can goal kick well. Plays with a lot of passion. Would only get better at Manly under baz and along side dce. Hastings is fine but doesn't offer too much in attack. Just turns the ball inside a lot and throws a decent pass every now and then. Lamb looks to have a better over all game especially at his age.

In the end we still win. We now have a pot full of money and some young up and comers who just may end up being better value. Manly will now go hunting for someone talented, young and cheap. No problems

Yeah mate .. Brock lamb ! This is a bad joke.. Fk blake green he shld have been made full fill his contract.. & fk peter peters with his big fish **** ! We cant even get any body of note ..

Bullet dodged!! Pearce is not compatible with our culture. We are in a holding pattern till the nrl make up their mind about the salary cap witch hunt. Get it done done ffs!! We have options moving and have other areas that we need to address. Glad this circus is done!!
Can't judge what he's like as a person just cause that dog scandal. Baz said he's a really good guy

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8