All we are saying, is Pearce off !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Maybe what we really need is for me to go on a trip around Asia and drink many cheap beers along the way and logon at various airports and post about the next you-beaut signing.

Yep, you can just feel that will work out well

Let’s be honest.

Pearce is an above average half with a knack for choking in big matches, who has on camera said “I want to f**k animals and that”, who we would have to sacrifice a million a year to fit in to our squad.

I would probably have warmed to him if he’d signed with us, but if he doesn’t we will have money available to pick up other players and I would actually love to see Hastings and possibly Wright get a chance to impress in the top grade.

We’re hardly in wrist slashing territory.

If you are his manager are you going to say

“I went there as it is a truckload more cash with less pressure” or “I was not sure what the cap was at Manly”

If the reports about waiting for the salary cap fiasco to be over is true.... it's almost actionable by Manly to legally take the nrl to task (court).

They've deliberately dragged their heels on this so called investigation right through every clubs most important signing times.

Yet we see nrl HQ bend over backwards to accommodate Penrith, the eels, and newcastle whilst deliberately delaying decisions allowing Manly to clear the decks and go forward.

Manly won't sue nrl hq of course but wouldn't it be nice!

A lot of if's in there but really.... **** the nrl HQ

Shame, but the good news is I can go back to disliking Pearce now

I think Lamb looked pretty solid, but he is very much the same standing as our current crew so lets just give Hastings a crack

Front end the hell out of some contracts and lets hit the market for 2019

i'm just disappointed that we let Green go and have no replacement. Also don't want to hear Matty Johns gloat

I hope what I heard about Matthew Wright being groomed for the 5/8 spot isn't true (not Tom, who has apparently been training in the centres). Heard Matt has played there for us before, which I said was BS. Is this true anyone?

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8