All we are saying, is Pearce off !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Knights looking more and more likely each day
I bet you one thing if MP signs with the knights a few days after this happens Todd and his team will come out and clear us of the salary cap investigations,the damage will already be done.
They are no chance. If it $ only he would signed with them. Besides he doesn’t want to reward the guy who sacked him.

Pearce to manly looking less likely.
Letting Blake green go was a mistake and we will pay for it next season

Knights looking more and more likely each day
I bet you one thing if MP signs with the knights a few days after this happens Todd and his team will come out and clear us of the salary cap investigations,the damage will already be done.
They are no chance. If it $ only he would signed with them. Besides he doesn’t want to reward the guy who sacked him.

He knows if he goes their he will finish with only one premiership ring ! The one they stole off us ... We only got to get in the ball park & he will be a sea eagle ...

Pearce tug-of-wars hots up
Nrl.com

The battle for Mitchell Pearce's signature will heat up on Wednesday with the halfback to visit the Cronulla Sharks' facilities and his manager to meet the Newcastle Knights about a potential deal worth close to a million dollars a season.

NRL.com understands Knights legends Andrew and Matthew Johns have been in regular contact with Pearce in a bid to lure the NSW halfback to the Hunter in a potential deal that will give Newcastle their best No.7 since Andrew Johns himself.

The Manly Sea Eagles, who Pearce has already visited, are also in the race but, like the Sharks, haven't been able to get close to what the Knights are willing to fork out.

Pearce, who has already met with Cronulla coach Shane Flanagan, will on Wednesday get a tour of the club's facilities as he weighs up his future in the hope of making a decision by the end of this week.

Pearce's manager, Steve Gillis, will travel to Newcastle to attend to a number of matters – none more important than Pearce's future.

The Knights are desperate to land Pearce but want to make sure he wants to join the rebuilding club for the right reasons.

Pearce has a good understanding of the plans each team and coach has for him but is yet to see a formal offer despite being provided an indication of the contract value at the respective clubs.

While Pearce has a relationship with Manly coach Trent Barrett from their playing days together for NSW in State of Origin, he's also being heavily courted by Andrew Johns, who worked with Pearce as the halves coach at the Sydney Roosters last year.

It is understood Pearce is genuinely torn and remains undecided as he contemplates whether he wants to make the lifestyle change required by making the move to Newcastle.

http://www.nrl.com/pearce-tug-of-wars-hots-up/tabid/10874/newsid/116649/default.aspx

Last edited:
Cant see him going to Newcastle. He will want to play in a competitive side that has a title winning chance in the next couple of years. In the prime of his career at 27 and being coached by baz will surely be a big draw card

This all sort of reminds of our Northern Eagles days, when Kimmorley came on the market and was parading himself to his various suitors, we made him an offer he couldn't refuse, however we let Matt Orford go to accommodate him,we paid dearly for that.
I would rather a good steady half/ 5/8 who can kick as well, perhaps someone like Chad Townsend
Chez can kick long and Mitchell can kick short, not like Pearce can't kick long it's just that he's much much better at his short kicks

Townsend really doesn't do much else other than kick, which he's not notably good at

Pearce tug-of-wars hots up
Nrl.com

The battle for Mitchell Pearce's signature will heat up on Wednesday with the halfback to visit the Cronulla Sharks' facilities and his manager to meet the Newcastle Knights about a potential deal worth close to a million dollars a season.

NRL.com understands Knights legends Andrew and Matthew Johns have been in regular contact with Pearce in a bid to lure the NSW halfback to the Hunter in a potential deal that will give Newcastle their best No.7 since Andrew Johns himself.

The Manly Sea Eagles, who Pearce has already visited, are also in the race but, like the Sharks, haven't been able to get close to what the Knights are willing to fork out.

Pearce, who has already met with Cronulla coach Shane Flanagan, will on Wednesday get a tour of the club's facilities as he weighs up his future in the hope of making a decision by the end of this week.

Pearce's manager, Steve Gillis, will travel to Newcastle to attend to a number of matters – none more important than Pearce's future.

The Knights are desperate to land Pearce but want to make sure he wants to join the rebuilding club for the right reasons.

Pearce has a good understanding of the plans each team and coach has for him but is yet to see a formal offer despite being provided an indication of the contract value at the respective clubs.

While Pearce has a relationship with Manly coach Trent Barrett from their playing days together for NSW in State of Origin, he's also being heavily courted by Andrew Johns, who worked with Pearce as the halves coach at the Sydney Roosters last year.

It is understood Pearce is genuinely torn and remains undecided as he contemplates whether he wants to make the lifestyle change required by making the move to Newcastle.

http://www.nrl.com/pearce-tug-of-wars-hots-up/tabid/10874/newsid/116649/default.aspx

Money talks all languages .. But contending every year probably more than evens things out .. Remembering he would have been getting 800k off the roosters ..

Money talks all languages .. But contending every year probably more than evens things out .. Remembering he would have been getting 800k off the roosters ..

Honestly I don’t think Pearce is worth one million dollars a season.

Too both us & newcastle he does .. Hunt & ash taylor cory norman that seems to be the going rate .. & believe me pearce ****s on all of them...

What would you do? hey a Manly contract 3 years at $950K a season (believe that's our latest offer, up $150K a season from previous contract offered) versus Newcastle's $1.3mil for 5 or 6 years, and you don't have to play serious for the last 2 years of your contract because we need you to attract other great players in the future. Then there is Cronulla offering $925K - 3 years but he is told Cronulla better chance of winning a competition than Manly.

Then you have NRL telling Manager that there is a big possibility of Manly being pinged for salary cap breaches even though it's unclear of any evidence?

If some one offered me $350K more a season to lose - I'd take it - great life after football, even could afford my wife's botox.

Too both us & newcastle he does .. Hunt & ash taylor cory norman that seems to be the going rate .. & believe me pearce ****s on all of them...

Would have been happy to sign Thompson, Leila and keep Green.

What would you do? hey a Manly contract 3 years at $950K a season (believe that's our latest offer, up $150K a season from previous contract offered) versus Newcastle's $1.3mil for 5 or 6 years, and you don't have to play serious for the last 2 years of your contract because we need you to attract other great players in the future. Then there is Cronulla offering $925K - 3 years but he is told Cronulla better chance of winning a competition than Manly.

Then you have NRL telling Manager that there is a big possibility of Manly being pinged for salary cap breaches even though it's unclear of any evidence?

You have no idea how much we drugcastle or the gummies have offered him sure it's fine to have an opinion but don't act like those figures are fact. You pretend to have inside mail yet can you tell anyone what bit of mail you have dropped which has been correct? I can you are on a duck egg nada zero zilch so I appreciate your opinion but that is all it is.

You have no idea how much we drugcastle or the gummies have offered him sure it's fine to have an opinion but don't act like those figures are fact. You pretend to have inside mail yet can you tell anyone what bit of mail you have dropped which has been correct? I can you are on a duck egg nada zero zilch so I appreciate your opinion but that is all it is.
I dont know but as far as im concerned Supreme leader is just putting his opinion across like everyone else on here.

Apparently Trent has built a wonderful culture where players want to play for him and win for him, which is fabulous. However we are now apparently also prepared to shift players who are supposedly loyal to the Sea Eagles to fit in a player who is still unsure if he wants to play for us. That’ll do me.... so much do the culture!

Yeah gummys a better chance than manly to win a comp says who?? How many premierships have they won lol .. See how they when gallen lewis retire next year .. They will have jack **** ..

Newcastle are becoming more likely with each passing day. Instead of spending a mill on Pearce, Gorman could instead look at getting Lieulia and Thompson.
1 Turbo
2 Jorge
3 Walker
4 Leuilua
5 Uate
6 Hastings
7 DCE
8 Marty
9 API
10 Lussick
11 Siro
12 Thompson
13 Jake

14 Perrett
15 AFB
16 Tanginoa
17 Croker

18 Sipley
19 Lane
20 Gosiewski
21 Paseka
22 Winterstein
23 Brown
Etc etc

Marcia. Marcia. Marcia.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8