All we are saying, is Pearce off !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
From what I have heard (Obviously plenty of various mail floating around from external and internal parties), the structure of a contract with Pearce is holding up the process, with the club still hopeful of it being finalised shortly. The visits to Sharks, Knights etc aren't a new ploy in the world of player management - It is their role to ensure there is interest in their player as a bargaining chip, I wouldn't read a huge amount into it.

After 100 pages and nearly 2000 posts we still haven't got any idea if Mitch is going to sign with us.... may this end soon, on way or the other.
Patience.jpg

I was speaking to someone last night who had organised a mental health forum that Mitchell Pearce spoke. He was explaining the pressure he had been put under (ok self inflicted to a certain degree. They were his actions its just he did not put them up in lights). He was apparently the most searched person in Australia on the internet for some time. This publicity meant he was able to secure any TPA's. His salary was all from the Club cap.

I know I previously stated this but what if he has already signed with us but on the proviso all is cleared up with us and NRL over salary cap issues (TPA's). His discussion with other Clubs is just insurance in case our deal falls throuigh.

They will offer him 1.2 over 5 years maybe 1.4 we have 700k i thought. Now we have no green i want pearce because hastings is a reserve grader and i dont wanna go bottom 8 again. I liked green he was a decent family man and good for the younger boys as an example
I don't see us offering only 700k when he was already on 800k with the Roosters - it doesn't make sense. I think we have offered enough but not as much as Newcastle, if not why hasn't he already signed with the Knights or the Sharks.

Dont think for a minute that were not offering $900k or moreto get him ! Their lies the problem.. Both manly & cronulla wld be offering uptowards a million bucks .. Both trying to get closer to the 1.2 million newcastle are offering .. The other problem is they can up their bid if they need too.. Take the 900 k & come to manly & make the top 4 or go for the 1.2 & finish bbottom 4 . I know where i wld rather be

's forum are suggesting lamb to manly if they get Pearce?

We dont want lamb .. Hastings or croker wld be a better option.. Ffs dont pay any money for elgey or lamb ... If we cant come up for 8 or 900k for pearce its a bloody joke ! Wat were we cheating the salary cap like the storm ? Must have been to find ourselves in this position .. Its & insult to pearce to even have him here if we only have 500k or less ...

Dont think for a minute that were not offering $900k or moreto get him ! Their lies the problem.. Both manly & cronulla wld be offering uptowards a million bucks .. Both trying to get closer to the 1.2 million newcastle are offering .. The other problem is they can up their bid if they need too.. Take the 900 k & come to manly & make the top 4 or go for the 1.2 & finish bbottom 4 . I know where i wld rather be
I agree with you there the sharks and Manly are a better of chance of winning then the lowely nights that's for sure and the pressure of being a million + dollar player is enormous especially for a club like Newcastle they will all be expecting him to take them to the finals and further whereas at Manly there will be no pressure like that. I hope we get him we let green go so we need him now and he is a good player Club level but the question remains who's going to kick for us lol

One thing I am certain of: with all that he's been through off the field, Baz is the pick of the three coaches to steer him through the life stuff and making a better player of him. I have no doubt about that.

We dont want lamb .. Hastings or croker wld be a better option.. Ffs dont pay any money for elgey or lamb ... If we cant come up for 8 or 900k for pearce its a bloody joke ! Wat were we cheating the salary cap like the storm ? Must have been to find ourselves in this position .. Its & insult to pearce to even have him here if we only have 500k or less ...
I agree with you buddy.. Don't give me beef over lamb :thumbsup:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8